The Valley of lmladris.
伊姆拉崔河谷。
In the common tongue, it's known by another name.
也就是一般人口中的……
Rivendell.
瑞文戴尔。
Here lies the Last Homely House East of the Sea.
此处是东方大海的最后庇护所。
This was your plan all along.
你一直盘算引我们来此。
To seek refuge with our enemy.
向我们的敌人寻求庇护。
You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield.
你在这里没有敌人,索林·橡木盾。
The only ill will to be found in this valley is that which you bring yourself.
河谷中唯一的敌意来自你。
You think the Elves will give our quest their blessing?
你认为精灵会为我们的远征祈福?
They will try to stop us.
他们会试图阻止我们。
Of course they will.
他们当然会,
But we have questions that need to be answered.
但我们有问题需要解答。
If we are to be successful, this will need to be handled with tact. And respect.
此事若我们要成功需要用到手腕和尊敬。
And no small degree of charm.
还有迷人的魅力。
Which is why you will leave the talking to me.
所以由我来负责交涉。
Mithrandir.
米斯兰达。
Lindir. Stay sharp.
林德。小心点。
I must speak with Lord Elrond.
我得跟爱隆王谈谈。
My Lord Elrond is not here.
爱隆王不在这里。
Not here? Where is he?
不在这里?他在哪?
Close ranks!
集合备战!
Gandalf.
甘道夫。
Lord Elrond.
爱隆王。
Strange for Orcs to come so close to our borders.
半兽人竟然敢如此靠近我们的边界。
Something or someone has drawn them near.
某事或某人必然吸引了他们。
That may have been us.
有可能是我们。