Welcome, Thorin, son of Thrain.
欢迎你,索林,索恩之子。
I do not believe we have met.
我想我们没见过。
You have your grandfather's bearing.
你长得像你祖父。
I knew Thror when he ruled under the Mountain.
我认识索尔时他还是山下国王。
Indeed? He made no mention of you.
是吗?他从未提过你。
What is he saying?
他在说什么?
Does he offer us insult?
他在出言侮辱我们吗?
No, Master Gloin, he's offering you food.
不,葛罗音先生,他想请你们吃饭。
Well in that case, lead on.
这样的话就请带路吧。
Try it. Just a mouthful.
试一口。
I don't like green food.
我不喜欢绿色食物。
Where's the meat? Have they got any chips?
肉在哪里?他们有薯片吗?
Kind of you to invite us.
谢谢你邀请我们。
Not really dressed for dinner.
我的服装不适合晚宴。
Well, you never are.
你向来如此。
I can't say I fancy Elf maids myself, too thin.
我也不喜欢精灵少女,太瘦了。
They're all high cheekbones and creamy skin.
她们都有高高的颧骨和柔滑的皮肤。
Not enough facial hair for me.
脸上的毛也不够多。
Although that one there is not bad.
不过那个还不赖。
That's not an Elf maid.
那个不是精灵少女。
That's funny.
真好笑。