Only a Jumbo's wide enough for a letter 'K' or rows past 55 so there's always an upstairs.
只有珍宝客机(747大客机)有才有K或55排之后的座位 所以有上下两层
A row thirteen eliminates superstitious airlines.
去除了第13排 航空公司很迷信
The style of the flight number, 007', eliminates a few more.
航班号007又可以排除一部分
Assuming a British point of origin because of the original source information, and assuming the crisis is imminent,
假定从英国本土出发 因为情报来源于这里 再假定危机迫在眉睫
the only flight that matches all the criteria and departs within the week is the 6:30to Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow.
所以唯一和这些完全吻合的本周航班就是希斯罗明天六点半到巴尔的摩的航班
Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was amazing, John's expressed that in every possible variant available in English language.
不劳你费心夸我多厉害了 约翰为表达这个意思 已经用尽了英国语言中的一切词汇
I would have you right here, on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice.
我真想就在这要了你 就在这桌上 直到你求饶两次
John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?
约翰 你能否查查航班号 看我说对了吗?
I'm on it, yeah.
我正在找
I've never begged for mercy in my life.
我这辈子从没向人求饶过
Twice.
两次
Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.
你是对的 航班号007
What did you say?
你说什么?
You're right.
你是对的
No, after that. what did you say after that?
不 之后...你之后说了什么?
Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.
007航班号007
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...
007
Something, double 'o' seven...
什么什么007
What?
什么?
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven, what?
007 007是什么
What, something, what?!
到底是什么?
Bond Air is go.
邦德直升机起飞