Bond Air is go, that's decided.
邦德直升机起飞 已经决定了
Check with the Coventry lot.
邦德直升机准备 跟考文垂组对接
Coventry.
考文垂
I've never been.
我没去过
Is it nice?
那里很美吗?
Where's John?
约翰去哪儿了?
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
他几个小时之前出去了
I was just talking to him.
我在和他说话
He said you do that.
他说你会这样
What's Coventry got to do with anything?
考文垂和事情有什么联系?
It's a story, probably not true
有一个故事 不一定是真的
in the Second World War, the Allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because they'd broken the German code,
二战期间 同盟国知道考文垂会被轰炸 他们破译了德军的密码
but didn't want the Germans to know that, so they let it happen anyway.
但是不想让德军知道 所以就任其发生了
Have you ever had anyone?
你有过谁吗?
sorry?
什么?
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我说的有过 是露骨的那种
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'll be delicate then.
那我就优雅一点吧
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚餐吧
Why?
为什么?
You might be hungry.
你也许饿了
I'm not.
我没有
Good.
很好
Why would I...want to have dinner...
为什么我想...要吃晚餐
if I wasn't hungry?
如果我不饿的话
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night, would you have dinner with me?
福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日 如果这是最后一晚 你会和我共进晚餐吗?
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Too late.
太迟了
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
不是世界末日 是赫德森太太
Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working?
夏洛克 这人在门外 门铃还是不响吗?
He shot it.
他拿枪打坏的
Have you come to take me away again?
你又要来把我带走吗?
Yes, Mr Holmes.
是的 福尔摩斯先生
Well, I decline.
我拒绝
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不会的