Morning.
早安。
Didn't hear you drive up.
没听到你车子的声音。
Hybrid. Great car for stalking.
混合动力车。跟踪必备车。
I'm compelled to go cover myself.
有人来我一定得去穿衣服。
I have brothers.
我跟兄弟一起长大的。
Well, I'll put a robe on just the same. You want a cup of coffee?
还是要披件袍子。要来杯咖啡吗?
And more immediately, why are you here?
直接问吧,你来干什么?
Yes, and Abigail Hobbs woke up.
要咖啡,阿比盖尔·霍布斯醒了。
Well, you know how to bury the lede.
你还真是单刀直入啊。
You want me to get you a cup of coffee?
要我帮你倒杯咖啡吗?
No. I want to get my coat.
不要,我去拿外套。
Let's have a cup of coffee.
还是先喝杯咖啡吧。
Is he gonna keep calling?
他还会继续打吗?
Jack wants you to go see her.
杰克想让你去看看她。
And you don't.
但你不想我去。
Eventually. Jack thinks Abigail was an accomplice to her father's crimes.
还不想,杰克认为阿比盖尔是她父亲那案子的帮凶。
I don't want to get in the middle of you and Jack, but if I can be helpful to you as a buffer.
我不想介入你和杰克之间,但要是我能作为中间人,并对你有所帮助的话
I--I like you as a buffer.
我很乐意你做中间人。
I also like the fact that you rattle Jack.
我也乐意看你和杰克唱反调。
He respects you far too much to yell at you, no matter how much he wants to.
不管他心里多想吼你,出于对你的尊重他都不敢。
And I take advantage of that.
而我利用了这一点。
Abigail Hobbs doesn't have anyone.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯已经没有亲人朋友了。
You can't be her everyone.
但你不能做她的亲人朋友。
When I said what I was going to say in my head, it sounded really insulting, so I'm going to find another way to say it.
我在表达心中所想的时候,别人会觉得我的说法很无礼,所以我会换个方式来说。
Say it the insulting way.
就用无礼的方式来说。
Dogs keep a promise a person can't.
狗比人更守信。
I'm not collecting another stray.
我不要再收养一条流浪狗。
The first person Abigail talks to about what happened can't be anyone who was there when it happened.
第一个和阿比盖尔谈起那事的人,不能是当时在场的人。
So that means no Dr. Lecter either.
所以莱克特医生也不行。
Yeah, much less the guy who killed Dad.
更别说是杀了她爸爸的人了。
Jack's wrong about Abigail.
关于阿比盖尔 杰克想错了。
Let me reach out to her in my own way.
让我用自己的方式跟她接触。