Reese, your buddies in blue are getting close.
里瑟,你的警服同伴快到了。
I have to find Ben.
我得找到本。
He's gone.
他不在。
So is Link.
林克也一样。
I got 'em.
我看到他们了。
They went out the back.
他们从后门出来了。
I can't get a clear shot.
视野不清无法狙击。
Me again.
又是我。
Time's up.
时间到。
Good luck, Reese.
自求多福吧,里瑟。
Down on the ground!
趴在地上!
Finally.
总算来了。
It's good to see you guys.
见到你们真好。
Riley, narcotics.
莱利,缉毒组的。
John?
约翰?
Put Ali on.
让阿里接。
Hello? Dad?
喂?爸爸?
Ben. Are you all right?
本。你还好吗?
Did they hurt you?
他们伤到你了吗?
I'm okay. They destroyed the store.
我没事。店被他们砸了。
It doesn't matter.
那不重要。
You're all right. That's all that matters.
你没事。才是最重要的。
It was never about the store.
店根本不是问题。
But they'll come back.
但他们会再回来。
So we will move.
那我们就搬家。
We are the store, Ben, you and me.
我们就是店,本,你和我。
Just come home.
回家吧。
Homeland Security.
梅格·沃特金斯,国土安全部。
What happened here?
这里出什么事了?
Gang war over drugs, Ma'am.
黑帮毒品纠纷,女士。
Gangs?
黑帮?
I don't think so.
我看不然。
Ma'am?
女士?