I think I know why the machine chose this time to resurface.
我想我知道机器为什么选择此时重新露面了。
It wanted you to help the number, but it also wanted a number to help you.
它要你帮助号码,它也要号码帮助你。
It's Ali's mesh network.
是阿里建的网状网络。
What about the Brotherhood?
那兄弟会呢?
I expect they believe the NYPD confiscated it.
我希望他们认为是被纽约警局没收了。
But just to be safe, I've augmented these phones with a rolling encryption algorithm.
但是安全起见,我用滚动加密算法强化了这些手机。
You and Sameen will be able to communicate without fear of anyone else listening, including Samaritan.
你和萨姆恩可以放心联络,不用担心被其他任何人监听,包括"撒马利亚人"。
It's not just about the numbers, Harold.
这不仅是关于号码,哈罗德。
It's about survival.
是为生存。
Be safe, John.
注意安全,约翰。
Bear, volg.
小熊,走。
Didn't teach you knots in Girl Scouts?
你在女童子军时没学打结吗?
Are you checking up on me?
你是来查岗的吗?
I worry about you, Sameen.
我是担心你,萨姆恩。
I also have a black-tie dinner tonight, and I need a new polish, something bold.
我今晚还有个正式晚宴,我需要新指甲油,色调要大胆。
And you should check your calendar.
你应该查看下你的日程。
I think you have a coffee date.
你好像约了人喝咖啡。
No way.
没门。
The machine stuck me in this retail hell.
机器把我扔在了这商品地狱。
There's no way I'm letting it near my love life.
我才不会让它再插手我的爱情生活。
She has a reason for everything, even if sometimes it requires you to act like a well-adjusted member of society.
做每件事都自有道理,即使有时要你表现得像个正常的社会成员。
Trust her.
她相信她。