手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第59期:我们在中国认识

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Fancy a biscuit with that?

想来块饼干吗?
Centuries old.
几个世纪的古董,
Don't break that.
摔了可不好呐。
Hello.
你好。
You saw the cipher.
你看到密码了吧。
Then you know he is coming for me.
那你肯定知道他要来找我。
You've been clever to avoid him so far.
你能避他这么久,可谓相当聪明。

sherlock59.jpg

I had to finish.

我必须要做完。
To finish this work.
做完这项工作。
It's only a matter of time.
其实这只是时间问题。
I know he will find me.
他迟早会找到我。
Who is he? Have you met him before?
他是谁?你以前见过他吗?
When I was a girl, we met in China.
我小时候,我们在中国认识。
I recognised his...signature.
我认出了他的...签名。
The cipher?
密码吗?
Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.
只有他会这么做,蜘蛛。
Zhi Zhu? The spider.
Zhi Zhu?就是蜘蛛。
You know this mark?
认识这个记号吗?
Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.
是的,是个堂口的记号。
Huh? Ancient crime syndicate, based in China.
啥?古老的犯罪团体,起源于中国。
Every foot soldier bears the mark.
每个小弟身上都会有标记。
Everyone who hauls for them.
每个为他们运送赃物的人都有。
Hauls? You mean you were a smuggler?
赃物?这么说你是个走私贩?
I was 15. My parents were dead.
当时我才15岁。父母双亡。
I had no livelihood.
无法养活自己。
No way of surviving, day-to-day, except to work for the bosses.
无法生存,只有日复一日替上面的人干活。
Who are they?
他们是什么人?
They are called the Black Lotus.
人们称他们为黑莲会。
By the time I was 16, I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs across the border into Hong Kong.
我16岁那年就携带价值数千磅的毒品跨过边境送到香港。
I managed to leave that life behind me.
我努力想要摆脱那种生活。
I came to England.
所以我来到英国。
They gave me a job, here.
得到了这份博物馆的工作。
Everything was good. New life.
一切都如此顺利,新生活很美好。
And he came looking for you.
但他却找到了你。
Yes. I hoped, after five years...maybe they would have forgotten me.
是的。我本来希望过去了五年他们也许会遗忘我。
But they never really let you leave.
但他们从不会放过你。
A small community like ours..... they are never very far away.
干我们这行的从来就躲不掉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smuggler ['smʌglə]

想一想再看

n. 走私者

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 边界,边境,边缘
vt. 与 ... 接

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
spider ['spaidə]

想一想再看

n. 蜘蛛

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。