Your cheekbone is bruised.
你的脸颊擦伤了。
Watch out for open medicine cabinets.
一定要注意打开的药柜。
You can go like...like this.
你可以 ...这样。
Can I kiss you?
我可以吻你吗?
Oh! You know, I think we did meet once... Dr. Shaw's birthday party.
对了,我们好像见过一次的在萧医生的生日派对上。
Right. You were the one with clothes on.
对。你是那个穿着衣服的对吧。
I do have one concern... About the possibility of sexual transference between us and our patients.
有个问题我很担心是我们和病人之间的性转移问题。
We're going to be watching couples have sex, and those couples know we're watching them.
我们要观察两个人做爱,被观察的人也知道我们在观察他们。
But the likelihood of us transferring all this libidinous energy onto our patients is high.
但是我们把这种性欲能量转移到病人身上的可能性极高。
Is this something you're struggling with?
你在纠结这个问题吗?
No, but I could see the beginnings of it already between you and Langham.
不是,但是我可以在你和朗廷之间看到这样的影子。
He was flirting with you... What? ... And you responded.
他在跟你调情...什么?而你回应了。
I was trying to make him feel comfortable.
我只是想让他放松。
He was sitting there with an erection.
他刚才坐着勃起了。
Which is why we need to implement a system, uh, that ensures this kind of transference doesn't occur. It didn't occur.
所以我们需要建立一套系统确保这种转移不会发生。真的没有发生。
So you won't object to devising aa system that avoids any doctor/patient conflict.
所以你不反对设计一个系统避免医患之间的冲突对吧。
I won't object, but why don't you just come out and say whatever it is you're trying to say?
我不反对,你到底想说什么为什么不直说呢?