All right, we're gonna go up through here.
好了,我们从这里穿过去
Stay on the path.
走小路
Lieutenant Clayton. Yeah?
克莱顿中尉。怎么了
Aren't we supposed to turn north right here?
我们不是该在这朝北走吗
No, we're gonna turn here instead.
不,我们还是朝这边走
I mean, I don't want to take the crossing with all the kids.
我可不想带孩子们走大路
Do you?
对吧
Go through here, we get to stay in the woods.
从这儿走,我们就能一直呆在树林里
All right. Cool.
对吧。不错
Everything all right?
一切顺利吗
How you doing?
你好
All right. Good work.
很好,干得不错
Let's get everybody to bed, and we'll do the tour in the morning. Through here.
大家都去睡觉吧,明天继续上路,从这儿进去
Hello, Eli.
你好,伊莱
Where are my mom and dad?
我爸爸妈妈在哪儿
The man who found us said I could see them today.
找到我们的人说,今天就能见到他们
Oh, you can see them right now, if you like.
如果你想见他们,现在就行
All right.
很好
Here, let me take that for you.
来,我帮你拿着
My name's Megan. What's yours?
我叫梅根,你叫什么
Eli.
伊莱
Eli. I really like your name, Eli.
伊莱。我真喜欢你的名字,伊莱
I can take you to your family, Eli.
我带你去见你家人,伊莱
I-that-that's okay.
没事
I don't need to see them right now. We could go in the morning.
我现在不一定非要见到他们,我们可以早上再去
It's better if we go now. They're waiting for you, Eli.
我们最好现在就走。他们都在等你,伊莱
I don't want to!
我不想去
You're late.
你来晚了
You have to be somewhere?
你们要去别的地方吗
Yes. How many did you get?
对,你带了多少人来
Enough.
很多
We done here?
我可以走了吗
Yes. And you'll bring more in two days?
可以。两天后,你还能带更多的人来吗
That's the deal.
我答应过
Well, it turns out you weren't lying after all.
看来你躺下也不老实啊
There were a lot of kids in that school.
那所学校孩子可真多
I have expected to find the place empty.
我倒是希望那地儿没人
I knew it was a good idea to keep you alive, Pope.
我就知道让你活着是个明智之举,波普