When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about?
艾林大人来看你你, 你们都说了些什么?
He just asked me questions is all, My Lord.
他就问了我一些问题, 大人.
What kind of questions?
什么问题?
About my work at first,
问我干哪些活,
if I was being treated well, if I liked it here.
我过得好不好, 喜不喜欢这里.
But then he started asking me about my mother.
后来他还问了我妈的事.
Your mother? Who she was, what she looked like.
你的母亲? 她是什么人, 长什么样子.
What did you tell him?
你怎么回答他的?
She died when I was little.
我很小时她就死了.
She had yellow hair.
她的头发是黄色的.
She'd sing to me sometimes.
有时她会唱歌给我听.
Look at me.
看着我.
Get back to work, lad.
去干活吧, 小伙子.
If the day ever comes when that boy
如果哪天那个孩子
would rather wield a sword than forge one,
不想铸剑而想挥剑了,
you send him to me.
叫他来找我.
Find anything?
查出什么了?
King Robert's bastard son.
劳勃国王的私生子.
He likes that.
他喜欢那样.
This is for the King from Lord Stark.
这是史塔克大人给国王的.
Should I leave it with.
我能否把它交给--
shhh.
嘘.
Listen.
听着.
Do you hear them?
你听见了吗?
How many do you think are in there with him?
你猜和他在一起的有几个人?
Huh?
嗯?
Guess. Three?
猜猜看. 三个?
Four.
四个.