I just wanted to invite you to supper.
我只是请你过来吃饭.
What's this? It's a gift.
这是什么? 一件礼物.
I had it made for you. Dothraki rags?
我特地为你做的. 多斯拉克破烂?
Are you going to dress me now? Please.
轮得到你来为我挑衣服吗? 求你了.
This stinks of manure. All of it.
一股马粪味. 全都是这样.
Stop-stop it.
住手-住手.
You would turn me into one of them, wouldn't you?
你要把我变得和他们一样, 是吗?
Next you'll want to braid my hair.
接下来你就会叫我学他们绑辫子了.
You've no right to a braid.
你没有权利绑辫子.
You've won no victories yet.
你还没打过胜仗.
You do not talk back to me!
不准你跟我顶嘴!
You are a horselord's slut.
你这马王的烂女人.
And now you've woken the dragon
现在你唤醒了睡龙
I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!
我是多斯拉克的卡丽熙!
I am the wife of the great Khal
我是伟大的卡奥的妻子
and I carry his son inside me.
我怀着他的儿子.
The next time you raise a hand to me
下次你再敢伸手碰我
will be the last time you have hands.
你将永远失去双手.
I know for a fact that some of the officers
我知道有些长官
go to that brothel in mole's town.
会去鼹鼠镇的妓院.
I wouldn't doubt it.
我毫不怀疑.
Don't you think it's a little bit unfair?
你不觉得这不太公平吗?
Making us take our vows while they sneak off
叫我们必须守誓, 而他们却偷着
for a little sally on the side?
去找乐子?
Sally on the side? It's silly, isn't it?
去找乐子? 这太愚蠢了, 不是吗?
What, we can't defend the wall unless we're celibate?
怎么, 我们必须禁欲才能守好长城吗?
It's absurd.
这太荒唐了.
I didn't think you'd be so upset about it.
我觉得你不会对此不满.
Why not?
为什么不?
Because I'm fat? No.
因为我太胖? 不.
But I like girls just as much as you do.
我和你一样喜欢女孩.
They might not like me as much.
她们也许不太会喜欢我.
I've never-been with one.
我从来没有 和女孩好过.
You've probably had hundreds.
你可能都有过几百个了.
No.
不.
As a matter of fact,
事实上,
I'm the same as you.
我也和你一样.
Yeah.
是吗.