I find that hard to believe.
我才不相信呢.
I came very close once.
我差点有过一次.
I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but
我同一个光着身子的女孩在一个屋子里, 可是
you didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎么干?
I know where to put it.
我知道怎么干.
Was she.
她是不是.
Old and ugly?
又老又丑?
Young and gorgeous.
又年轻又漂亮.
A whore named Ros.
一个叫萝丝的妓女.
What color hair?
她头发是什么颜色的?
Red. Oh, I like red hair.
红色. 哦, 我喜欢红头发.
And her, um. 那她, 嗯.
Her. 她那个.
You don't want to know. That good?
你不用想了. 那么棒?
Better. Oh no.
棒得不得了. 哦不.
So why exactly
那到底为什么
did you not make love to Ros with the perfect ?
你不肯和那个萝丝做 ?
What's my name?
我叫什么名字?
Jon Snow?
琼恩雪诺?
And why is my surname snow?
我为什么姓雪诺?
Because.
因为.
You're a bastard from the North.
你是北境人的私生子.
I never met my mother.
我从未见过我的母亲.
My father wouldn't even tell me her name.
我父亲甚至不肯告诉我她的名字.
I don't know if she's living or dead.
我不知道她还活着还是已经死了.
I don't know if she's a noblewoman
我不知道他是个贵族夫人
or a Fisherman's wife.
还是个渔夫的妻子.
Or a whore.
还是个妓女.
So I sat there
所以我只是坐在那里
in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes.
看着萝丝脱去她的衣服.
But I couldn't do it.
但我无法干那个.
Because all I could think was
因为我总是在想着
what if I got her pregnant
要是我让她怀孕了
and she had a child,
要是他生下了孩子,
another bastard named Snow?
又一个姓雪诺的私生子?
It's not a good life for a child.
私生子的生活会很艰难.