Oh. Hi, Cam. Going up?
噢 嗨 卡姆 要上楼吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
You need help folding those? You know...
要帮你拿吗 实际上
Actually, I forgot something in the laundry room.
我好像把东西忘在洗衣房了
See, girls? The chain's worthless.
看吧 女孩们 铁链没用的
All it does is provide a false sense of security.
它只不过是给你们一种 错误的安全感
And that's the last thing you girls need. Sorry I scared you.
那是你们最不需要的 对不起吓到你们了
We'll be braver, Daddy. Next time, I promise we'll be braver.
我们会更勇敢 爸爸 下次我保证我们会更勇敢
Put yourselves to bed. I've got a mess to clean up.
上床吧 我还要清理一下房间
That lock was bullshit.
那锁太烂了
What happened to the Valiant? I didn't I tell you?
那辆勇士怎么了 我没告诉你
It caught on fire. Oh.
它着火了 噢
I'm depressed. Of course you are.
我很难过 当然了
Your dog ran away, your family gives you
你的狗跑了 你的家人
just barely enough money to live off, and you annoy people.
只给你勉强够糊口的钱 而且你到处扰民
You're leaving out my haemorrhoids.
你们忘了我的痔疮
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm meeting Kim, Ali and Thurgood.
我要去见基姆 阿里和瑟古德
Can I come? I guess.
我能去吗 我想是的
Can I come?
我能去吗
No! God!
不行 天啊
We are hanging out with our friends!
我们是和我们的朋友出去玩
Why don't you ever bring your friends here?
为什么你不把你的朋友带家里来
To this shithole? Stop saying that!
来这个鬼地方 别那么说
Daddy, you can't hang out with kids. It's weird.
爸爸 你不能跟孩子们 一起玩 那很奇怪
We need to have our own life, and you need to have yours.
我们需要我们自己的生活 而你需要你自己的生活
How am I supposed to have my own life
如果你们不让我做任何事
when you won't let me do anything?
我该怎么有自己的生活
Fine! We're hanging out at the picnic tables.
好吧 我们要去 野餐桌那里玩
The death card. Does that mean I'm gonna die?
死神牌 意思是我要死了
Well, we all die sometime.
对了 我们都会死的