Captain. The conditions of these bikes is a disgrace.
上尉,这些摩托车的情况太糟了
Is that right? I'll have to look into that.
是吗,我来看看
Which ones of these are gassed up?
哪几辆没油了
Those two are good to go.
这两辆还能开
I don't remember you being assigned to patrol.
我好像没派你去巡逻
That's right. You're assigning me now.
对,现在就派我去吧
We have fighters for that.
战士会去巡逻
We have Dai -- - Dai can come with me.
有戴... 戴和我一起去
It's been 48 hours.
已经48小时了
There's been no sign of the Skitters, no sign of the 3rd.
突击者和第三团都没出现
At the very least, the escorts should be back by now.
而且,护卫队现在也该回来了
So they were delayed. It happens in war.
有事耽搁了,这在战争中很常见
That's not good enough.
理由不够充分
Clayton said he's taking the kids to Westminster.
克莱顿说过他会带孩子们去威斯敏斯特
It's a half a day's walk.
去那里走路需要半天
We can do that in a couple of hours.
开车几小时就行了
We'll go. We'll check it out.
我们去看看情况
If it's all fine, we'll come back.
如果没事,马上就回来
What happens if the Skitters attack while you're gone?
如果你不在的时候突击者来了怎么办
What if they come after you?
如果它们跟踪你而来呢
You're not just another civvy, you know.
你不是平民百姓,要记住
I could order you to stay!
我可以命令你留下
You could.
当然可以
Tom! Whatever happens, I want you and Dai back. Understood?
汤姆!无论发生什么,我都希望你们两个能回来,明白吗
2 miles. No sign of Pope.
找了两英里,没有珀普的踪迹
Think he's gonna try anything?
你认为他有所图谋吗
No. Pope could have killed you.
不,珀普本可以杀了你
And coming after us buys him nothing.
跟着我们他得不到一点儿好处
How long are we gonna keep this up?
我们还得装模作样多久
Look, it's a lot easier on everybody if they want to be here.
听着,如果他们愿意留下,我们都会轻松不少
Next exchange is tomorrow. We'll see after that.
下次交易是明天,这之后再做定夺
Eating vegetables like a champion.
多吃蔬菜,健康饮食
Thought I heard some commotion out there.
我听说附近有几起暴动
One of the sentries thought he saw a coyote.
有个哨兵认为自己看见了一匹土狼
You definitely have a different scale of problems out here.
与你这里的问题相比,想必是小巫见大巫了
You get used to it after a while.
很快你就会习惯了
What's the matter, Rick, not hungry?
里克,怎么了,不饿吗
Tell you what, when your old man and I were posted together,
我跟你说啊,我和你爸一起站岗时
he could not stop talking about you.
他总会情不自禁地谈起你
Don't worry. Mostly good stuff.
别担心,大多是好话
And what good stuff could that be?
能有什么好话
How I was sick all the time?
说我一直是个病秧子吗
How I could barely catch my breath?
一直呼吸困难
How can you eat their food?
你怎么能吃下去这些人的饭
Excuse me?
你说什么
We are guests here, Rick.
我们是这里的客人,里克
I raised you better than that.
我可没这样教你
Excuse my son's manners.
原谅我儿子的无礼
You get a pass on chores tonight -- since you're new here.
今晚不必做家务了,因为你是新来的
You don't have to do that.
不必这么客气
"Since you're new here."
"因为你是新来的"