Then again, I didn't think your father was the murder-suicide type.
还有,我也不觉得你爸爸会谋杀后自杀。
Although I guess the hunting could have been a clue.
不过从那狩猎癖就早该看出来的。
Mine or his?
你是说我还是他?
Both, now that you mention it.
既然你提到了,我觉得都是。
I don't think you did it.
但应该不是你做的。
I do.
我可不这么认为。
This is private property.
这里是私人住宅。
You were the bait, right?
你做诱饵,对不对?
That's how it worked?
你们是这么配合的吗?
You lure them back to daddy for dinner?
你引诱她们回你爸爸那里吃饭?
How'd you trap my sister?
你是怎么引诱我妹妹的?
Did you chat her up?
你跟她搭讪了吗?
Hey! Piss off!
嘿,滚开。
Did you help your old man cut out my sister's lungs while she was still using...
你有没有帮你老爸,把我妹妹的肺给切了,在她还活...
He said he was somebody's brother.
他说他是某个受害人的哥哥。
Marissa! Come home.
玛丽莎,跟我回家。
No...Come home!
不要。快回家!
Can you stop being such a bitch?
你能别像个泼妇一样吗?
See you later.
我再来看你。
Bye.
拜。
He's gone.
他跑了。
You've never seen him before?
你以前没见过他吗?
No.
没有。
Let's get back to the hotel.
我们回酒店吧。
We are gonna get to the cabin tomorrow.
明天还要去那小屋呢。
We should report this, yes?
我们得上报这件事,对吧?
Yes.
没错。