He cleaned everything.
他把所有东西都清走了。
He said he was afraid of germs, but I guess he was just afraid of getting caught.
他说他害怕有细菌,但是我猜他只是害怕被抓。
No one else ever came here with your dad...except you.
没人陪你爸爸来过这儿...除了你。
He made everything by himself.
所有东西都是他自己做的。
Glue, butter...He sold the pelts on Ebay or in town.
胶水,黄油...他把毛皮放到易趣上或者拿到镇上去卖。
He'd make pillows.
他还做靠垫。
No parts went to waste.
每个部分都不能浪费。
Otherwise it was murder.
如若不然,就只是谋杀而已。
He was feeding them to us. Wasn't he?
他把她们拿来喂我们,是不是?
It's very likely.
很有可能。
Before he cut my throat, he told me he killed those girls so he wouldn't have to kill me.
在他割断我喉咙前,他告诉我他杀了那些女孩儿,这样他就不用杀我了。
You're not responsible for anything your father did, Abigail.
你爸爸做的事与你无关,阿比盖尔。
If he would've just killed me, none of those other girls would be dead.
如果他杀了我,那些女孩儿就都不会死了。
We don't know that your father...
我们不知道你爸爸...
I need ERT at the Hobbs cabin.
我在霍布斯的小屋,需要紧急支援。