Just about managed to crack
就快破解出
the encryption code that she wrote.
她写的加密代码了
You know, you were right, John. She is exceptional.
你说对了 约翰 她就是"例外"
You've just received an email from NYPD Research
你刚收到纽约警局搜索组的回邮
regarding your request for personal information on Claire Mahoney.
回应你调查克莱尔·莫尼个人信息的申请
What does it say?
上边怎么说
It's quite a lot of information.
信息量很大
It'll take some time to sift through it.
看完需要时间
Finch, I found Claire. Where?
芬奇 我找到克莱尔了 -在哪儿
In the middle of the street.
在马路中央
Looks like you were right, Harold,
看来你说对了 哈罗德
she does have a death wish.
她确实想死
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
It's my job.
这是我的工作
So is finding out why you were standing in traffic.
查清你为何站在马路中央也是我的工作
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
Maybe your father will.
也许你父亲会
I called him in case we found you here.
知道你也许在这儿 我给过他电话了
Claire, I'm so glad they found you.
克莱尔 真高兴他们找到你了
That man is not my father.
那人不是我父亲
John, I've scanned the NYPD Research records on Claire.
约翰 我看了纽约警局搜索组的克莱尔报告
Her parents died in a car accident last year.
她的父母去年死于车祸
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
Run.
跑
Come on, let's go!
快 我们走
John, are you okay?
约翰 你没事吧
Where's Claire?
克莱尔呢
I told her to run.
我让她跑了
Looks like the game she's playing isn't just real.
看来她玩的这个游戏不仅是真的
It's deadly.
还是致命的
John, I'm at the arch. Where are you?
约翰 我到拱门了 你在哪儿
Looking for Claire.
在找克莱尔
She may still be in the woods, hiding from dad.
她可能还躲在树丛 躲避那位"爸爸"
Who would pose as Claire's dead father?
谁会假扮克莱尔的亡父呢
From their tactics, I'm guessing Blackwater-type
从手法上看 可能是黑水之类的
private military contractors.
私人雇佣军公司