And you love her?
你爱她吗
I don't know
我不知道
But I know I did.
但我知道我曾经爱她
I remember how I felt and...
我想起了我曾经的感受 而且
I think I have to honor that.
我觉得我得对得起这份感情
And everything that you said to me
那你对我说过的所有话
Is true.
也是真的
I do have feelings for you intense feelings feelings I don't quite understand.
我确实对你有感觉 而且很强烈 我搞不清楚的感觉
You're going back to her.
你要回到她身边
It's the right thing to do.
那是我该做的
The right thing to do...
你该做的...
was not to lead me on.
是不去给我希望
I know.
我知道
So you've made your choice.
所以你已经做出了选择
I'm sorry. That's okay.
对不起 这没什么
I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
看来我们是有缘无分
This is volunteering?
你是在做志愿者吗
Plans... changed. Regina needed me to
计划有变 瑞金娜要我...
Sleep with her?
跟她上床吗
No.
不是
Why were you... sneaking out the window?
你为什么偷着从窗户爬出来
Uh because...
因为...
she didn't want Henry to know.
她不想让亨利知道
You did this with Henry in the house?
当时亨利也在屋子里吗
He's sleeping. He doesn't know.
他在睡觉 什么都不知道
Oh my god. I wish I was Henry right now.
天呐 现在我也能像亨利那样睡着了该多好
This is disgusting.
太恶心了
I really do work at an animal shelter.
我确实在动物救助站工作
You can finish my shift. I'm done working nights.
你接着值班吧 我不要上夜班了
You were right. I did hate that windmill out front.
你说的对 我确实讨厌门口的风车
You remember.
你记起来了
How much do you remember?
你记起来多少
Enough.
够多了
I know we weren't at a good place when I left.
我记得 我离开时我们关系紧张
I know you thought I was leaving you but I wasn't.
我记得 你以为我离你而去 其实不然
I wanted to work things out. I just...
我想解决问题 我只是...
needed some time.
需要一些时间
Then I had my accident and...
然后我就发生了意外...
got much more time than I expected.
离开的时间比预想的长了很多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉