Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Howdy.
你好
What do you need?
你需要什么呢
No
不行
What's up, Ben? Are you good?
怎么样 本 你还好吗
Perfect.
非常好
Okay.
好的
The v-Neck back tee?
V领衬衫吗
This is holly.
这是霍莉
Can you run that up to them?
你能把这个给他们吗
Yeah, no, no, we love the whole line, mark.
不不 我们喜欢整个线条
Okay, so you can zoom out
这样 你能缩小它
Like that. I'm going to a meeting.
像这样 我要去开会了
I'll be back in an hour. We'll talk then?
我一个小时后回来 回聊吧
And then you can just click here to buy it.
你可以点这个来购买
Cool, yeah.
好的
Hello?
你好
Hi, yeah.
嗨
All right.
收工
You staying?
你要加班吗
Can't leave before the boss leaves, Davis.
不能比老板还走得早啊 戴维斯
Looks like you're gonna be here a while
那看起来你得在这呆一会儿了
All right. See you in the morning, Ben.
好吧 明早见
Have a good night.
祝你晚上愉快 本
You, too.
你也是
Let's make it happen.
开始吧
Thanks.
谢谢
How about I push, you deliver?
我来推车你来送货怎么样
Thank you.
谢谢您
I like that there's four faves instead of three,
我希望那有四个点喜欢的而不是三个
But can I see the one without the jacket just to...
不过我知道不穿夹克的那个只是为了
sure.
当然
Hi.
嗨
Okay, so they want to know
好的 所以他们想知道
What customers bought who didn't come back
顾客们买了什么 谁没有回
So they can spot a problem if there is one, right?
他们会察觉 如果有问题的话 对吧
Yeah, but I don't understand how to...
对 但是我不知道要怎么
All right, well, here's what I think we should do.
没关系 很好 这就是我们要做的
Ben!We should go...
本 我们要
Ben! Hey, look.Here she comes.
本 嘿 看 她走过来了
Watch how she won't even...
看她是多么...
Hey, beck.What's up?
嘿 贝琪 怎么了
You look really nice to...
你看起来好漂亮啊
How long can a woman be mad at you for?
一个女人能气你多久
Well, it kind of depends on what you did.
嗯 这取决于我做了什么
Well, first of all,nothing on purpose.
首先 我都不是故意的
We were going out for a minute.
我们出去了约会了几次
I thought she was cool.I really liked her.
我觉得她很酷 我真的很喜欢她
But then I sort of accidentally...
但是我一不小心
slept with her roommate. That doesn't help.
睡了她的室友 那完全没帮助啊
i didn't know she was her roommate.
我不知道那是她的室友
I met her out.How would I know that?
我是在外面遇到她的 怎么会知道那是她的室友
Hey, Nikki. Ben, tell me.
嘿 尼基 本 快告诉我
I don't know this stuff.
这种事情我不懂
You're older.
你是老前辈了
You've been through a lot.
你经历得多一些
I mean, you... I mean,you have a lot of experience.
我的意思是 你...我是想说你经历得多一些
How long do you think she'll be mad at me for?
你觉得她会气我多久
Jay, I have zero experience with women,
杰 虽然我在女人这方面零经验
And I can tell you, there's no coming back from that one.
但我要告诉你 没戏了
I mean, I assume you talked to her, apologized,
我的意思是说 假设你跟她讲话了 并且向她道歉
Told her how much she means to you.
告诉她 她对你来说有多重要
Well, you know...
嗯 你知道的
you didn't talk to her?
你没有跟她说过吗
What did you do,send her a tweet?
你怎么说的 给她发了条推特吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I, like, texted her a billion times.
我给她发了好多次短信
She didn't answer,so then I e-Mailed her.
但她没有回复我 所以我给她发了一个邮件
But it was like,a nice e-Mail.
但那是一封很棒的邮件
It was a long one,well thought out.
一封我深思熟虑之后写长邮件
Subject line I wrote,"I'm sooorry,"
主题写的 对不起
With like a ton of O's.
用了很多个O
So it was like, "I'm sooorry,"
所以读起来就像 对 不起
With a sad emoticon where he's crying
还用了一个哭的表情
At the side of its little cheek.
脸上还流着眼泪
I should probably actually just talk to her, huh?
实际上我需要找她谈谈是不是
Obviously.
当然
Can't imagine it would hurt.
不能想象这也能伤到她