Hey, Ben. Ben.
嘿 本 本
How old's that briefcase?
你那公文包得多老啊
It's a 1973 executive Ashburn attaché.
这是个1973年的阿诗本公文包
They don't make it anymore.
他们已经不再生产这种包了
I'm a little in love with it.
我有点喜欢它
It's a classic, Lewis.It's unbeatable.
这是经典款 路易斯 经久不衰
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
再见
Oh, my god. Somebody cleaned up that desk.
噢 我的天哪 有人清理的桌子
I swear, I was gonna stay late and do this myself.
我发誓 我本来准备加个班 亲自整理的
Wasn't me.
不是我
Ben came in at 7:00 this morning and did it.
本早上7点就来把它打扫干净了
Who?
谁
Ben.
本
Your intern.
你的实习生
Ben Whittaker.
本·惠特克
Someone's very happy.
有人很高兴啊
Brilliant.Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
Best thing that's happened around here all week.
这是这周最好的事情了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
This is your gift for a job well done.
这是给你优秀完成工作的奖励
I'm Fiona, the house masseuse.
我叫菲奥娜 公司的按摩师
Hi, Fiona.
你好 菲奥娜
Hi. Ben.
嗨 本
Hi.Does that feel okay?
嗨 感觉还可以吗
It feels great, actually.Thank you.
确实不错 谢谢你
Okay. You're a little bit tight,Ben.
好的 你肌肉有点紧哦 本
Well, I haven't sat at a desk for a while.
嗯 好久没在桌子前坐这么久了
My body's not used to it.No, I get it.
我身体不太适应 哦 我懂
Plus, they say sitting is the new smoking.
另外 他们说久坐和吸烟差不多
Let me see what I can do.
让我来看看我能做什么
I, uh, spotted you in the lunchroom.
我在餐厅看到过你
I wondered who you were.
我就想你是谁
Did you? Oh. Yeah.
你吗 噢 是的
Then someone told me you were an intern.
有人告诉我你是一名实习生
That's pretty cool of you to do this.
你做那个实在太酷了
Well, it's a brave new world.Thought I'd jump in.
这是个全新的世界 我想进来看看
See what it's all about.
看看它什么样
Yeah, I know.Absolutely.
是的 很明显我知道
I'm constantly amazed at what they do here.
我经常好奇他们在这里做什么
Love being a part of it.
很高心能成为其中一部分
Oh.
噢
Oh, my god.Yeah.
噢 我的天 是
There. Yeah.Right there.
这里 是的 就是这里
How's that, Ben?
怎么样 本
Well, it's... Oh, boy.
嗯 噢
Good.
很好
Jason.
杰森
Okay, good.Good, good.OK
好的 好的 好的
There, good.
这儿 好的
Here you go.
给你
A little tight right here.
这里有点紧
Is that better?
现在好点了吗
Oh, boy, oh, boy. Oh, how's that?
噢 噢 噢 怎么样
Oh, boy.
噢
Well, it was nice to meet you, Ben.
很好 很高兴认识你 本
Love that there's another oldie but goodie here.
很高兴这里 还有个老人 而且还是个好人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
See you later?
以后再见
Love to.
绝对的
Me, too.
我也是
You're not as old as I thought you were.
你可没我想象得那么老
Ooh!
噢