So...how'd he rope you in?I'm not roped in. Actually I'm dating his...
他是怎么把你骗到手的 我没被他骗到手 其实我在和他的...
Honey, if you are not roped, you're whipped.Either way, just enjoy the ride.Ok.
宝贝 不是被骗的话 心甘情愿就更惨了 不管怎样 享受当下吧 好吧
So how did you two meet?College.You went to college?
那你们两个是怎么认识的 在大学里 你上过大学
I've been on a college campus, yes.You went to college?when I was just a sweet, young freshman.
我上过大学 当然 大概20年前 我还是个年轻可爱的新生
I met this beautiful man.And I fell in love and then he told me about his little secret.
我遇到了这个帅哥 并爱上了他 他告诉了我他的小秘密
Made me love him even more.because you see I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody.
让我更加无法自拔 因为我也有个小秘密 极度想找个人分享
She is a witch.You changed my world, you know.I rocked your world.
她是个女巫 你改变了我的世界 我让你的世界丰富多彩
He's good in the sack, isnt' he?But mostly he's just a walkaway Joe So...
他床上功夫很赞 对吧 但大部分时候他就是个 负心汉 那么
what is it that you want?Oh my god. I am so sorry.
你到底有何贵干 天呐 实在是太抱歉了
There was this one book wedged between the other.And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom.
那本书被另外一本卡住了 我一抽 书就掉下来了
Are you ok?Yeah, I'm fine.I'm Anna.I'm Jeremy.
你没事吧 没关系 我没事 我叫安娜 我叫杰里米