Hey, Mr. Saltzman.Hey, Jeremy. I, uh--can't find my ring.
你好 萨尔茨曼老师 你好 杰里米 我找不到我的戒指了
I took it off for the gym.And thought I put it...there it is.
我健身的时候摘下来了 我记得我放在 找到了
Losing family heirlooms... Bad.How's your extra credit coming?
把传家宝丢了 不吉利啊 你的额外学分做得怎么样了
You pick a topic yet?Mystic falls, the Civil War Era.What's the angle? My family.
选好主题了吗 南北战争时期的神秘瀑布镇 从什么角度切入 我的家族
I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s.
我找到本日志 是一位19世纪时的祖先写的
And the Gilberts were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls.
吉尔伯特家族 是神秘瀑布镇创始家族之一
So...That sounds good.Bonnie. Stefan.I haven't seen you lately.
所以 听起来不错 邦妮 斯特凡 有一段时间没见你了
How are you doing with everything?I'm fine. It's all fine. Good.
你最近怎么样 挺好 都挺好的 那就好
Are you back in school?No. Actually I came here to find you.
你又回来上学了吗 没有 我其实是来找你的
I was hoping you could help me with something.A spell.Stefan.
我希望你能帮帮我 帮我施法 斯特凡
I know Elena's ok with all of this,and I appreciate what you did to help me.
我知道埃琳娜能接受这些事 我也很感激你曾经救过我
But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet.
但我现在还不想被卷入你们的世界
I understand.But I need your help.It's Elena.She's with Damon.I have Elena's necklace.
我能理解 但我需要你的帮助 埃琳娜出事了 她和达蒙在一起 埃琳娜的项链在我这儿
I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection.
我希望你能借此感应到她
I just need to know that she's ok.How do you know I can do this?
我只想知道她是否安全 你怎么知道我有此能力
Because I've known a few witches over the years.I've seen what they can do.
多年来我认识了一些女巫 见过她们的魔力
I'm still new at it.It's ok.Give it a shot.Ok.All right.
我还是个新手 没关系 试一下 好吧 好吧