You have to figure it out yourself.
你得自己想清楚
Larry, I told you, stay calm,
拉里 我说了 冷静点
and I'll grant you back-seat privileges.
我就把你升舱到后座
Are you abducting someone?
你绑架了人
It's a long story.
说来话长
You're a flight attendant?
你现在是空乘
Just for today. Larry's my pilot.
只是今天罢了 拉里是我的飞行员
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
She hasn't told me yet.
她还没告诉我
I'm hoping somewhere tropical.
希望是热带度假天堂
You can torture me all you want, you won't get answers.
随便你怎么拷问 我不会交待
I know.
我知道
So what are you gonna do to us?
你想怎样
Nothing. You don't talk, I book you.
不怎样 你不开口 我就正式逮捕你
Cushy holding cell your idea of punishment?
区区拘留室就算是惩罚了
No. The punishment comes later.
不 惩罚会紧随其后
Private military corporations aren't authorized
私人雇佣军企业无权
to conduct missions on U.S. soil.
在美国领土执行任务
So I'll arrest you,
我只要逮捕你们
and when your employers find out,
等你们的雇主发觉
they'll send someone to silence you for good.
自然会派人来灭口
So I'm gonna ask you once...
我只问一次
Why are you after Claire Mahoney?
为什么追杀克莱尔·莫尼
She hacked Silverpool's network.
她黑进了银池的网络
Silverpool's the name of the private military corporation that you work for?
银池是你效力的私人雇佣军企业
And a college student hacked your network?
一名大学生黑进你们的网络
- Was it part of the game? - What game?
这是游戏的一部分吗 -什么游戏
You hack a private military corporation's network,
黑私人雇佣军企业的网络
Trust me, it's no game.
相信我 这可不是游戏
What did Claire take?
克莱尔拿到了什么
It's above my pay grade.
这我无权知晓