Morning.
早上好
Good morning. I'm Doris.
早上好 我是多莉丝
They asked me to drive you today.
今天他们让我来接你
Are you all set back there?
坐稳了吗
You got your seat belt fastened?
系好安全带
What happened to Ben?
本呢
Oh, somebody said that he got transferred.
有人说他被调走了
Um, you know the best way to get back to headquarters?
啊 你知道回总部最方便的是哪条路吗
Oh! Oh, my!
噢噢 我天
Come on! Hold your horses, maniac!
拜托 开慢点 疯子
Which way, hon?
哪条路呢 亲爱的
I'm all turned around here. Doris.
我兜兜转转才到这儿 多莉丝
Doris! Doris! What? What?!
多莉丝 多莉丝 怎么了 怎么了
You told me to transfer him.
是你让我把他调走的
That was two days ago. Why didn't you check with me?
那已经是两天前的事了 你为什么不跟我确认一下
First of all, that was yesterday.
首先 那是昨天的事
Well, where is he? Do you know?
好吧 你知道他在哪儿吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You must think I'm demented.
你一定觉得我疯了
Not the word I would use,
我不会用这个词的
But I was a little surprised when I got the call.
但我接到调职电话的时候的确有些惊讶
Jules, I apologize if I overstepped in some way.
朱尔斯 如果我多管闲事了 我道歉
No. No, no, no. No, please don't apologize.
不不不不 请不要道歉
You have done nothing wrong.
你没有做错什么
Look, I have a lot going on, and I'm a very private person.
听我说 我有很多事要做 我是一个注重隐私的人
And at first, I don't know, I thought
刚开始 我不知道 我原以为
Maybe this wasn't gonna work, but I was wrong.
或许那样根本没有用 但是 是我错了
Let me get one of those.
我帮你拿一些吧
No, no, no. No.
不不不 没关系的
Jules, no explanation necessary. Please.
朱尔斯 你没有必要解释
No, actually, one is because I am usually better than this.
不 事实上 一个是因为我通常做得更好
The truth is...
事实却是
something about you makes me feel calm
你会让我冷静下来
Or more centered or something, and I-I could use that.
或者专注在事情上或者其它 总之我 我可以受用
Obviously.
很显然
I hope you'll accept my apology and come back to work for me.
我希望你接受我的道歉 并且回来 为我 继续工作
If you want.
如果你还想的话
And I'm not just saying this
我这么说不是
Because I screwed up this morning.
因为我今天早上搞砸了
But I was thinking that
而是 我在想
I'd like to bring you up to my area, next to Becky.
可以把你调到我的工作领域 坐在贝琪旁边
I know you can handle more work. If you'd like more. I...
我知道你有能力处理更多的工作 如果你想的话 我
oh, god, I can't tell you how much I hate
噢 天呐 你不知道我有多恨
That I jumped the gun and I made you feel...
自己做了一个仓促的决定 让你觉得
I'm coming back. I-I'm happy to come back.
我会回去的 我 我很开心能够回去
Excellent.
太好了
Can I give you a lift back to the office?
你要坐我的车回办公室吗
Sure, thanks. Can I take this?
当然 谢谢你 我来拿吧
No.
不用了
Actually, do you mind driving?
其实 你介意开车吗
I don't technically have a license.
我没有驾照
Sure.
当然可以