原声文本:
Fascinating, a metahuman that can manipulate poison gas.
真不错 能操控毒气的超能力者
Is it just poisonous gas, or can he control all aerated substances?
仅仅是毒气呢,还是他能操控所有气体
And how is he able to formulate the connection? Is it physiological or psychological?
他怎么做到这一点的,通过意念力还是物理学力
This individual can create a mental nexus using gaseous substances.
这位超能力者能够利用气体形成精神联结
You mean connect with gases on a molecular level?
你是说在分子层面上跟气体交流吗
Yes. That is ridiculously cool.
对 这也太帅了
They get really excited about this stuff.
他们遇到这种事会比较激动
The only thing I'm excited about is putting criminals behind bars.
唯一能让我激动的事就是把罪犯缉拿归案
Except iron heights isn't exactly equipped to handle metahumans.
问题在于铁山监狱根本关不住超能力者
Then I guess it's fortunate the ones you've encountered so far are no longer with us.
我只能说 幸运的是你遇到过的那些已经不在人世了
Well, unless we're planning on executing every super criminal we stop,
除非我们打算只要遇到超能力罪犯就一律处决
You geniuses are gonna have to come up with someplace else to hold them.
否则你们这些天才得好好想想应该把他们关在哪里
A metahuman prison. Sweet.
超能者监狱 我喜欢
Until we figure a way to remove their powers.
或者我们可以找到方法拿走他们的能力
There is one place here that might hold them.
有一个地方也许关得住他们
You can't be serious.
你是开玩笑的吧
I mean, we haven't been down there since it's cordoned off.
反正我们也很久没下去了...已经封起来了
Cisco is right. It could be modified to act as a makeshift prison.
西斯科说得对。可以把它改造成一个临时监狱
What could?
什么地方?
The particle accelerator.
粒子加速器
Tonight, the future begins.
今晚就是开启未来的时刻
The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics,
我与我的团队在这里将要进行的工作将改变当今世界对物理学的理解
will bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine
会给能源与医药学领域带来巨大进展
And trust me, that future will be here faster than you think.
相信我 那样的未来绝对不会太远
Dr. Wells, we just got the latest weather report.
韦尔斯博士 我们拿到了最新的天气报告
A big thunderstorm is rolling in.
很快会发生一场雷暴
We're not launching a space shuttle.
我们发射的又不是航天飞船
We'll be fine.
没事的
Tahiti?
塔西提岛
I know it's a long flight, ronnie, but we can binge watch orange is the new black.
我知道航程有点远 罗尼 但我们可以看好几集《女子监狱》
Oh, okay. But what about Italy?
好吧 那意大利呢
Pizza and wine and more pizza.
披萨 红酒 更多的披萨
Yes, but Italy doesn't have mai tais, and a honeymoon isn't a honeymoon without mai tais.
但是意大利没有媚态(鸡尾酒)没有媚态的蜜月不叫蜜月
Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed and ready for particle injection.
韦尔斯博士 粒子加速器已经准备好随时可以注入粒子了
Well, I feel I should say something profound like "one small step for man,"
我感觉自己应该说点意义深远的话比如"人类迈出的一小步"什么的
But all I can think of to say is, I feel like I've waited for this day for centuries.
但我能想到的就是等这一天的到来感觉我等了好几世纪