原声文本:
That's it?
启动装置
You'd think there'd be, like, a loud bang. If there was a loud bang, we'd all be in big trouble.
就这样吗 你是不是想着会有一声巨响 如果有一声巨响的话 我们就有大麻烦了
Take it from the guy who helped build it.
相信设计系统的人吧
Ladies and gentlemen, we did it.
各位 我们成功了
Mai tais it is.
那就媚态吧
Was that...
刚刚那是...
A loud bang.
一声巨响
Caitlin. Caitlin. Did you hear me?
凯特琳 凯特琳 你听见我说的话了吗
We're going down to the accelerator ring.
我们要去看下加速器巨环
Actually, dr. Wells, I could use caitlin's help identifying the poison gas.
韦尔斯博士 我想让凯特琳帮我识别一下毒气
Okay. If that's okay with you?
好吧 你觉得这样可以吗
Let's go.
走吧
Welcome to the ccpd.
欢迎来到中城警局
So this is your day job.
所以这就是你平常的工作
Mmhmm. I'm gonna rip out your hearts and eat 'em for lunch.
我要把你的心挖出来当午餐吃了
Delightful. Lab rat, I need prints off this gun pronto.
真是令人愉快 小白鼠 我需要你赶快把枪上的指纹弄好
Allen! Where the hell is the fiber analysis on the orloff case?
艾伦 奥洛夫一案的纤维分析呢
Upstairs. It's all finished. I can just run up and bring it down.
在楼上 已经弄好了 我可以跑上楼拿过来
With you, that could be three days from now. I'll go with you. Who are you?
就你的速度 我看要三天 我跟你一起去吧 你是谁
Dr. Caitlin snow, Barry's personal physician
我是凯特琳·斯诺博士 巴里的私人医生
The fiber analysis for the orloff case, like you asked for,
奥洛夫一案的纤维分析就像您要求的一样
Sir.
长官
Clean up your lab. It's a mess.
整理一下你的实验室 太乱了
The lightning was in the house.
当时闪电就在房子里
I told my son to run, he disappeared,
我让我儿子快跑 他消失了
And that's when I saw the blood.
然后我就看见了血
Your prints were on the murder weapon.
你的指纹就在凶器上
I needed to stabilize the knife. I'm a doctor.
我当时是要稳住那把刀 我是名医生
I was trying to save her. I didn't kill my wife.
我是想救她 我没有杀我妻子
Joe, tell them. You know me. Our kids are friends. You tell them, joe.
乔 告诉他们啊 你懂我的 我们的孩子是朋友 告诉他们呀 乔