Train napkin you used to mop up the spilled coffee.
火车上的餐巾纸 擦过洒的咖啡
Strength of the stain shows that you didn't take milk.
污渍颜色深 说明你没加牛奶
There are traces of ketchup on it and on your lips and sleeve.
番茄酱的痕迹 餐巾纸 嘴边 袖口都有
Cooked breakfast, or the nearest thing those trains manage.
自己做的早餐 或列车上充数的
Probably sandwich.
大概是三明治
How did you know it was disappointing?
你怎么知道不好吃呢?
Is there any other type of breakfast on a train?
火车上能有好吃的吗?
The girl. Female handwriting's distinctive, wrote her number on the napkin.
那个女孩 女性的笔迹很好认 餐巾纸上有她的手机号
I can tell from the angle she wrote at that she was sat across from you.
写字角度上看 她是坐在过道对面
After she got off, I imagine you used the napkin to mop up your spilled coffee, accidentally smudging the numbers.
她起身走人后 你用那张纸擦了洒掉的咖啡 不小心洇了号码
You've been over the last four digits in another pen, so you wanted to keep the number.
你用另一支笔描过后四位数 想留住这号码
You used the napkin to blow your nose, so you're not that into her after all.
你用那张餐巾纸擤了鼻涕 说到底你也不那么喜欢她
Then there's the nicotine stains on your shaking fingers.
你颤抖的手指上有尼古丁痕迹
I know the signs.
这种迹象我最懂了
No chance to smoke when on the train, no time to roll one before you got a cab here.
在火车上不许吸烟 在出租车上没空卷烟
It's just after ., you're desperate.
现在才早上九点一刻 你很急切
The first train from Exeter to London leaves at 5:46.am.
从艾克赛特到伦敦 第一班车5:46出发
You got the first one, so something important must have happened last night.
你赶上了第一班车 说明昨晚一定发生了重要的事
Am I wrong?
我说错了么?
No.
没有
You're right.
你说对了
You're completely, exactly right.
全对 完全准确
Bloody hell, I heard you were quick.
我就听说你推理很快
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Now shut up and smoke.
快闭嘴抽烟吧
Henry, your parents both died and you were what, seven years old?
亨利 你父母都去世时你才七岁?
I know, that...
我知道 那...
That must be quite a trauma.
那肯定对你造成了很大伤害
Now, have you ever thought that maybe you invented this story, this.....to account for it?
你有没有想过可能是你自己幻想出了这个事件...来给自己一个理由?
That's what Dr Mortimer says.
摩梯末医生也是这么说的
Who?
谁?
His therapist.
他的心理医师
My therapist.
我的心理医师
Obviously.
当然了
Louise Mortimer.
露易丝·摩梯末
She's the reason I came back to Dartmoor.
因为她我才回到达特沼地的
She thinks
她建议
I have to face my demons.
我勇敢面对心中的恶魔
What happened when you went back to Dewer's Hollow last night, Henry?
你昨晚回到达沃谷 发生了什么 亨利?
You went there on the advice of your therapist and now you're consulting a detective.
你听取了心理医师的建议 现在却找侦探咨询
What did you see that changed everything?
你看到了什么 改变了主意?
It's a strange place, the Hollow.
那谷是个很诡异的地方
It makes you feel so cold inside, so afraid.
让你的内心感到刺骨恶寒 心惊胆战
Yes, if I wanted poetry, I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends, much funnier.
我要想读诗的话 就去看约翰给女友们的邮件了 有趣多了
What did you see?
你到底看到了什么?