He doesn't like it, Daddy.
小圣雅各教堂 他不想被烧 爸爸
Huh?
什么?
Guy Fawkes, he doesn't like it.
盖伊.福克斯 他不想被烧
Stay back, Zoe. Back!
退后 佐伊 退后!
Now.
快
What does it mean?
那是什么意思?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Help!
救命!
Stand back!
退后!
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
让开! 让开! 让开! 让开! 让开!
John! John! John! John!
约翰! 约翰! 约翰! 约翰!
Get up, John! John! John!
起来啊 约翰! 约翰! 约翰!
John! John!
约翰! 约翰!
John?!
约翰?!
John!
约翰 醒醒 !
Hey, John.
醒醒 约翰
Which wasn't the way I'd put it at all. Silly woman.
我才不会那样呢 蠢女人
Anyway, it was then that I first noticed it was missing.
无论如何 我那时才发现它不见了
I said, "Have you checked down the back of the sofa?"
我问“你找过沙发后面了吗?”
He's always losing things down the back of the sofa, aren't you, dear?
他老是落东西在沙发后面 是不是 亲爱的?
Afraid so.
恐怕是
Oh, keys, small change, sweeties.
钥匙 零钱 糖果
Especially his glasses. Glasses.
尤其是眼镜 眼镜
Blooming things. I said, "Why don't you get a chain, wear them round your neck?"
讨厌死了 我说 “你干嘛不拴个链子”挂脖子上呢?"
And he says, What, like Larry Grayson. Larry Grayson.
他说 跟拉瑞.格雷森一个德行? 拉瑞.格雷森
So did you find it eventually, your lottery ticket?
最后彩票找到没有?
Well, yes, thank goodness. We caught the coach on time after all.
找到了 谢天谢地 我们总算赶上了大巴
We managed to see St Paul's, the Tower, but they weren't letting anyone into Parliament.
还逛了圣保罗教堂 伦敦塔 但是不许进议会
Some big debate going on.
正在进行什么重要辩论