这地方不错
Yeah. I really like the music that they play.I mean, the food's good too, but...
是的 我喜欢他们放的音乐 食物也不错 但是...
No, the pizza's really good.
对 披萨很好吃
"When I Wake."
《当我醒来》
What?
什么
That's the name of the song. Jackie Hill, July 17th, 1938.Bob Ellis on the drums.
这首曲子的名字 杰姬·希尔 1938年7月17日 鼓手是鲍勃·埃利斯
You know, every time I saw you at the theater,your eyes were glued to the floor.
我每次在电影院看到你的时候 你都盯着地板看
Really? My dad says that I have... I have trouble making eye contact.
真的吗 我爸说我不太会用眼神交流
My parents like to criticize me too.When I was growing up, my mom said I had a really big chin,that's why guys wouldn't like me.
我爸妈也喜欢挑我毛病 我妈曾经说我下巴太大 所以男孩子看不上我
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
You don't.
才没有
Well, she said my dad cursed me with one.It's like Jay Leno. Look.
她说是我爸咒的 就像杰·雷诺一样 看
No, it's not.
才没有
Yeah, it is.
有的
I don't... I don't think so at all.
我完全不觉得
Well, that's nice.
你真好
Your chin's very nice. Very nice.Your mom sounds insane.
你的下巴很好看 非常好看 你妈妈一定是疯了
Well, she did wanna be an actress when she was my age.
她在我这个年纪 确实是梦想当演员来着
What about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
What do you do?
你在做什么
I go to Fordham.
我在福德姆上学
What do you study?
你学什么的
I don't have a major yet.
我还没选专业呢
But, like, what do you want to study?
那你想学什么
I don't really know.I don't know yet.
我不知道 还没想好
So Fordham was just like a random school?
所以你就随便选了福德姆吗
No, I applied to a bunch of schools, Fordham let me in.Why'd you pick Shaffer?
不 我申请了好多所 福德姆录取了我 你为什么选谢弗
It's the best music school in the country.
那是全国最好的音乐学院
Well, Fordham was Fordham.
福德姆就是福德姆吧
I don't love it there, to be honest.
说实话 我并不喜欢那里
No?
不吗
No.I...I don't know. I guess it's just the people.I don't know if they like me very much.I'm from Arizona, and I think they can see it.
不喜欢。我...我也不知道 我不太喜欢那里的人 我不知道他们喜不喜欢我 我来自亚利桑那州 他们应该能看出来
I feel the same about people at Shaffer.
我对谢弗的人也有同感
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. I don't think they like me too much.
是的 我觉得他们不怎么喜欢我
But I don't... I don't...I don't care too much. I think it just... It changes.You know, people change and things work out.
但是 我...我...我不在乎 我想一切都会变的 人们会改变 事情总会好的
No, no, I know, I know.I just...I feel really homesick sometimes.I don't know.
不 不 我懂 我懂 只是...我有时候特别想家 我说不好
It kind of pisses me off when people pretend like they're not.In college, you know?
我讨厌大家都装出一副不想家的样子 大学里都那样
Maybe I'm literally the only one, I don't know.
或许我真的是惟一想家的人 我不知道
I still go to the movies with my dad.
我还和我爸去看电影呢