Wait, we're still being hacked.
等等,我们还在遭受攻击
What?
什么
God's Eye is still tracking Ramsey.
天眼还能追踪到拉姆齐
Keep the drone in pursuit of her.
让无人机继续追踪她
The signal has to be coming from somewhere.
信号肯定是从某处发出来的
Breaking news out of Los Angeles tonight.
洛杉矶晚间实况新闻
In what can only be described as vehicular warfare,
在一场飙车大战中
police are engaged in a high speed pursuit...
警察正在全速追击
I got it. The piggyback in the hack off that satellite tower right there.
我找到了,攻击信号是从那座卫星塔发出来的
Take it out!
毁了它
Toretto.
多雷托
Wait, what happened? We were almost there.
等等,怎么了,都快好了啊
They've cut the signal. I can't finish the hack.
他们切断了信号,我不能完成攻击了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Brian, they took out the tower!
布莱恩,他们把塔给炸了
Dad, what's going on?
爸爸,怎么了
Daddy's gotta go to work.
爸爸要去工作了
Alright, baby girl.
好了,宝贝女儿
Elena's gonna be here in a little bit.
埃琳娜马上就回来了
You know our drill.
还是老规矩
Give me three for the road.
击三下祝我好运
You thought this was gonna be a street fight?
你以为这是街头斗殴吗
You're goddamn right it is.
还真他妈被你猜中了
There has to be another way.
肯定有其他办法的
Wait. I'm seeing half a dozen cell towers between Sixth and State.
等等,我看到第六大道附近,有几个信号塔
Brian, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there... we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job.
布莱恩,如果你能到,其中一栋大楼顶端,我们就可以把信号重新接上了
I'm on it.
这就去