You don't love killing.
你不喜欢杀戮.
Where is it written that
是哪本书上写着:
power is the sole province of the worst
权力...是万恶之源?
That thrones are only made
王座只属于...
for the hated and the feared
仇恨和恐惧?
You would be a wonderful King.
你将会是一个受人爱戴的好国王.
I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.
我很遗憾你和奈德史塔克的联姻没成.
You seemed so good together.
你们本会是和睦的亲家.
I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
我很高兴能做件让你开心的事.
Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
没有首相, 一切将变得混乱不堪.
I suppose this is where you tell me
我想你的目的是
to give the job to your brother Jaime.
要我把这位子给你的兄弟詹姆.
No.
不.
He's not serious enough.
他不够严肃.
I'll say this for Ned Stark:
我要为奈德史塔克说句话:
He's serious enough.
他足够严肃.
Was it really worth itLosing him this way
就这样失去他值得吗?
I don't know.
我不知道.
But I do know this:
但是我知道这一点: