I'm good because I work at it
我剑术好是因为我勤于练习
every day of my life since I could hold a stick.
自我能拿棒子的时候起每天都练习.
I could work at fighting all day, every day, and still never be as good as you.
我也可以整天练习, 每天练习,但还是不可能比得上你.
Yes well, I guess we'll never know.
好吧, 我想这一不定.
EverywhereEverywhere.
所有地方所有地方.
So how did it end up
最后会怎样?
The Targaryen girl will die
那个坦格利安女孩会死吗?
It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.
必须这样做, 虽然不令人愉快.
Robert's rather tasteless about it.
劳勃很关心这个.
Every time he talks about killing her, I swear the table rises six inches.
每次他说要杀死她,桌子都被敲得跳起来.
It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
可惜他对他妻子没这么大热情.
He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.
他确实对她家的钱有深深的欲望.
You have to give it to the Lannisters
你无法小看兰尼斯特家
they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts
他们也许是最傲慢最无聊的混蛋
the gods ever suffered to walk the world,
令诸神都难以忍受,
but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
但他们的钱多得不象话.
I have an outrageous amount of money.
我的钱倒也不少.
Not as much as the Lannisters.
没有兰尼斯特家那样多.
But a lot more than you.
但还是比你多得多.
Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.
劳勃要带我一起去打猎.
Last time we were out there for two weeks.
上次我们去了两星期.
Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,
下雨时还在树林里打滚, 连续好几天,
all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.
为了能把矛刺进什么东西的肚子里.