You want to know the horrible truth?
你想知道可怕的事实么?
I can't even remember what she looked like.
我已经记不得她长什么样了.
I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...
我只知道她是我唯一想要的人...
Someone took her away from me,
有人将她从我手里夺走了,
and Seven Kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.
七大王国也无法弥补我的空虚.
I felt something for you once, you know?
我曾经也对你有过感觉, 你知道么?
I know.
我知道.
Even after we lost our first boy.
甚至在我们失去我们的第一个孩子之后.
For quite a while, actually.
实际上那持续了很长时间.
Was it ever possible for us?
我们之前有过可能吗?
Was there ever a time, ever a moment?
有过这样的时候吗, 即使很短暂?
No.
没有.
Does that make you feel better or worse?
这个答案让你感觉更好还是更坏?
It doesn't make me feel anything.
没有任何感觉.
She looks like him, don't she, My Lord?
她长得很像他, 不是吗, 大人?
She has his nose, his black hair.
她有他的鼻子, 他的黑发.
Aye.
对.
Tell him when you see him, My Lord.
您见到他的时候请告诉他, 大人.
If it please you, tell him how beautiful she is.
如果您高兴的话, 告诉他她有多漂亮.
I will.
我会的.