手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:狼与雄狮(33)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

And tell him I've been with no one else.

告诉他我没跟过其他人.

I swear it, My Lord, by the old gods and new.

我以旧神与新神之名起誓, 大人.

I don't want no jewels or nothing,

我不想要金银珠宝,

just him.

我只要他的人.

The King was always good to me.

国王对我一直很好.

When Jon Arryn came to visit you,

琼恩艾林来看你的时候,

what did he want?

他想要什么?

He wasn't that sort of man, My Lord.

他不是那种人, 大人.

He just wanted to know if the child was happy,

他只想知道这孩子是不是开心,

healthy.

是不是健康.

He looks healthy enough to me.

很健康.

The girl shall want for nothing.

这姑娘什么也不要.

Brothels make a much better investment than ships,

妓院是比商船好得多的投资,

I've found.

我发现...

Whores rarely sink.

妓女很少会沉.

What do you know of King Robert's bastards?

你对劳勃国王的私生子女知道多少?

Well, he has more than you, for a start.

嗯, 简单地说, 他生得比你多.

How many? Does it matter?

多少个重要吗?

If you fuck enough women, some of them will give you presents.

只要上过的女人够多, 总有人会送你大礼.

And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?

琼恩艾林把他们都找出来了. 为什么?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。