I-I-I don't -- I don't understand. Does everybody get one?
我...我不明白。是每个人都分到那样一盘吗?
I was just going to sub in my turkey if you got in trouble, which, I mean...
我只是想着,万一你遇到麻烦我就献上我的火鸡,我的意思是...
Well, now you touched it, so you, Alex, and Haley will share that one.
既然你已经碰了,那你就和艾丽克斯还有海莉分享那只吧。
Dark meat for your dark, untrusting soul.
黑肉献给你黑暗不信任别人的灵魂。
Phil!
菲尔!
You know, this was a brand-new backpack, and now it's got turkey juice all up in it!
话说这可是个崭新的背包,现在里面却全都是烤火鸡的酱汁!
Okay, back it up, old yeller.
行了,冷静点,大嗓门。
Okay, could we just stop?
好了,都少说两句吧?
This is Thanksgiving, for god's sake.
天啊,这可是感恩节。
And not to mention that tomorrow is Luke's birthday.
更别提明天还是卢克的生日呢。
Hey, this is the suitcase with my present, right?
对了,这个行李箱里有送给我的礼物吧?
You had it in the video.
你们在视频里说了的。
No!
不要!
What the hell? !
搞什么鬼?!
Congratulations, Luke! You're finally a man!
恭喜你,卢克!你终于长大成人了!
In my country, when you turn 16, you get your turkey.
在我的祖国,人们16岁生日时会收到火鸡。
Wait, you made the video before you decided to come back early.
等等,那段视频是你们在决定提早回来之前就拍摄好了的。
Were you gonna keep the turkey in there for four days?
你们难道打算把火鸡放里面4天吗?
It's a tradition.
那是种传统。
How did you get that thing through customs?
你是怎么带着那玩意儿过海关的啊?!
It is called customs. They...respect customs.
那可是海关部门的风俗。他们很尊重传统风俗。
Wait a minute. I know this bird.
等等。我认识这只火鸡。
I've been oiling these breasts all day.
我给这对鸡胸上油一整天了。
This is my turkey!
这是我的火鸡!
Done to perfection! Eat it, Claire!
烤得很完美!吃了吧,克莱尔!
Wait, so, how did dad's turkey get in their suitcase?
等等,爸爸的火鸡怎么会进他们的行李箱?
And where did that small turkey come from?
那个小火鸡又是从哪儿来的?
And how did you know to come here? Dinner was supposed to be at Claire's.
你们怎么知道要回来这里的?晚餐本该是在克莱尔家举行的。
All right, all right. It's like "The Caine Mutiny" In here!
好了,好了。乱得跟电影《凯恩号哗变》里的情节一样!
Our vacation got canceled at the last minute.
我们的度假在最后时刻被取消了。
We decided not to say anything because we wanted a break.
我们决定对你们隐瞒这事,因为我们想躲着清静一下。