You! What were you doing?
你!你在搞什么?
You nearly got yourself killed!
你差点害死自己!
Did I not say that you would be a burden?
我曾说过你会是个累赘?
That you would not survive in the Wild?
说你无法存活荒野?
That you had no place amongst us?
说你不配跟我们一起冒险?
I have never been so wrong in all my life.
我这辈子从未如此看走眼过。
I am sorry I doubted you.
抱歉我曾质疑你。
No, I would have doubted me too.
不,我也会怀疑我自己。
I'm not a hero or a warrior.
我不是英雄也不是战士。
Not even a burglar.
甚至不是飞贼。
Is that what I think it is?
这就是我认为的那个地方吗?
Erebor the Lonely Mountain, the last of the great Dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth.
伊鲁伯孤山,中土世界最后一个伟大的矮人王国。
Our home.
我们的家。
A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain.
是渡鸟!鸟儿回归孤山了。
That, my dear Oin is a thrush.
我亲爱的欧音,那是一只画眉鸟。
But we'll take it as a sign.
姑且当成兆头来看吧。
A good omen.
一个好兆头。
You're right.
你说得对。
I do believe the worst is behind us.
我相信最糟的部分已经过去了。