原声文本:
We met when we were working on the particle accelerator.
我们是研制粒子加速器时认识的
He was the structural engineer.
他是建筑工程师
He liked to joke that he was basically a very highpriced plumber.
他总开玩笑说自己是高价的水管工
We were very different.
我们很不一样
You might have noticed I can be a bit... guarded.
你可能会注意到 我戒备心...比较强
Ronnie knew how to make me laugh.
罗尼知道怎么逗我开心
He used to say we were like fire and ice.
他过去常说我们是冰与火
He wasn't supposed to be there that night.
那晚他不应该出现在那里的
He was just there for me.
他在那都是为了我
If he hadn't
如果他没有...
This says that there was no residue of gas in the tissue, poisonous or otherwise.
检测结果显示组织样本里没有毒气残留,没有其它有毒物质
It must have evaporated.
一定是蒸发掉了
We'll need to get a fresh sample.
我们必须拿到新鲜的样本
Wait, this can't be right.
等等 这不对啊
This says that there are two distinct strands of dna inside the tissue.
结果显示样本里含有两个不同的DNA
How did someone else's dna get inside the victim's lungs?
别人的DNA是怎么进入到受害者的肺里的
Well, my docket was clear, so I stopped by the mall to pick up your homecoming dress.
我的工作都完成了 我现在去商场拿你的返校节礼服
I am a great mom.
我是个好妈妈
I'll see you for dinner, sweetie.
晚饭时候见 宝贝
There's no dna match in the database.
数据库里没找到匹配的DNA
I don't understand. Why would a chemical attack leave behind another person's dna inside the victim?
我不明白,为什么化学攻击会在受害者体内留下别人的DNA呢
What if the metahuman we're looking for doesn't control gas?
会不会是我们找的这个超能力者不是控制毒气
What if he becomes it?
而是变成毒气呢
Judge howard.
霍华德法官
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
You died.
你已经死了
You say that like it was an accident. You remember the last thing you said to me in the courtroom?
你说那就像是个意外。还记得在法庭上你对我说的最后一句话吗
May god have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂