Hey, dickhead.Nobody wants to kill you. Just wanna talk.
嘿 白痴 没人想要你的命 和你聊聊而已
Now you feel like talkin'?Screw you.Wrong answer.
现在想聊了吗 去你妈的 回答错误
Why are you doing this?Because it's fun.
你为什么要这么做 因为好玩
What do you want with Elena?She looks like Katherine.
你来找埃琳娜干什么 她长得像凯瑟琳
You know Katherine?You thought you were the only ones.
你认识凯瑟琳 你们以为只有你们认识她吗
You don't even remember me.
你们甚至都不记得我了
Tell me how to get in the tomb. Hmm?No.
告诉我怎么进到古墓里去 不
The grimoire. Where is it?Check the journal. The journal.
找那本魔法书 书在哪 看看那本日记 在日记里面
In Jonathan's journal.Jonathan Gilbert's.
在乔纳森的日记里面 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的
Who else is working with you?Who else is there?
还有谁和你是一伙儿的 还有谁在这
No. You gonna have to kill me.
不 你们还是会杀了我的
What do we--how are you gonna find the others now?
我们还 现在还怎么找他的同伙
He had to die.But...Elena, he's been invited in.Go. I got this.
他必须得死 但是 埃琳娜 他被邀请进屋了 快走 我来处理
What were you doing?Looking for Ms. Hilden.
你刚才干什么来着 我在找希尔顿小姐
Why are you in Mystic Falls?I got a job as a teacher.
你来神秘瀑布镇干什么 来当老师
Do you know what I am?You're my student's brother.
你知道我是谁吗 你是我学生的哥哥
Is everything you're telling me the truth?Yes.
你说的都是实话吗 是的
Then forget we had this conversation.
忘了我们的谈话