You seem like you're feeling more with it.
你看起来好多了
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Um...I guess I just needed a little downtime.
哦 是 是的 嗯 我猜我只是需要一些休息时间
You know, or maybe I wasn't even that sick, I don't know.
或者 我其实根本病得没那么重 我不知道
Hey, Ben, I got something I wanted to ask.
嘿 本 我想问个事儿
What's your whole take on the CEO thing?
你对首席执行官这事怎么想的
I mean, you're more on the inside than I am.
你比我看得更清楚一点
I know Jules is trying to do right by everybody...The investors.The company.You.
我知道朱尔斯想让所有人都满意 投资者啦 公司啦 包括你
She's got a lot on her shoulders.
她给自己揽了太多
The pressure is unbelievable.
那压力简直不敢想象
Am I wrong that I want it to happen?
我想让那事发生 我错了吗
I mean, I-I want what she wants,But you know what it's like around here.
我是说 我想要她想要的 但是 你是知道这里是怎么回事的
We don't see her enough, and maybe this can fix that.
我们见她见得不够多 也许这能弥补上一点
A CEO's gonna fix what's going on here, Matt?
一个首席能弥补上这里的事吗 马特
Whatever she decides, I just... I want it to be good for her.
无论她的决定是什么 我 我只希望那是对她好的
I want her to be happy.
我希望她能开心
Of course.She deserves that.
当然 她值得开心
Yeah, she does deserve it.
是 她的确值得