Jules? Yeah.
朱尔斯 嗯
You hear that? Uh-Huh. I hear it. I'm up.
你听到了吗 嗯 我听到了 我醒着
Are you okay?
你还好吗
This alarm going off Is not a good omen about this guy.
火警响绝对不是一个好兆头
It's a sign, Ben. Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not.
这是个预兆 本 哦 我确定这不是
So you haven't taken a xanax, yet?
你还没吃你的阿普唑仓吗
You told me to wait a few hours.
你让我等几个小时再吃的
You travel with your own robe?
你带着自己的浴袍旅行
Yeah.
是的
Ladies and gentlemen,A smoke alarm went off in one of the rooms,But the problem has been taken care of.
女士们 先生们 一个房间里的烟雾警报被触发了 但已经被解决了
Our sincerest apologies.
我们真诚感到抱歉
Oh, yeah. 100 people, 2 elevators.
哦 太好了 100人才2部电梯
Definitely a sign.
绝对是个预兆
Well, thanks for escorting me back.
谢谢你送我回来
Mm-Hmm.
嗯嗯
You want to see my room?
你想看看我的房间吗
Oh, nice.
哦 挺好的
I mean, do you actually want to come in?
我是说 你不想进来吗
I have a tea kettle. We could have tea or...
我有个烧水壶 我们可以喝个茶或者
I'm ridiculously nervous about tomorrow.
我对明天太紧张了
You can lie down.
你可以躺下来
I know you're tired. I'll sit in the chair.
我知道你很累了 我就坐椅子上
Here you go.
给你
I thought you were gonna sit in a chair?
我以为你要坐椅子上的
Please let me be here. I need to lie down, too.
就让我呆这儿吧 我也需要躺一下
We don't have to talk about work or anything.
我们不用谈论工作之类的
All right. What should we talk about?
好吧 那我们说些什么