What are you doing? Stop it!Make me.Yes?
你干嘛呢 快停下 转化我吧 谁啊
Excuse me, Miss Katherine.Miss Pearl is here to see you.
打扰了 凯瑟琳小姐 珍珠小姐来找你
I'll be down soon.Please ask her to wait.Thank you, Emily.Fun's over.Hmm, no.
我马上就下去 你让她稍候 谢谢 艾米莉 享乐要结束了 不要
It's good to see you, Pearl.Perhaps we could talk outside.
很高兴见到你 珍珠 我们还是去外面谈吧
Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore that I've stepped away?Which one?Both.
艾米莉 请你告诉塞尔瓦托先生 我出门了 哪位塞尔瓦托 都说一下
How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores?
你打算跟塞尔瓦托兄弟一起住多久
People talk, Katherine.You, carrying on with both brothers,doesn't help the situation.
凯瑟琳 别人都议论纷纷 说你同时跟两兄弟交往 对眼下的局势来说更加不利啊
The Salvatores have been kind to take me in.
塞尔瓦托兄弟好心收留我
As far as everyone here knows,I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta,lost her family in the fires.
小镇上的人只知道 我是亚特兰大来的可怜孤儿 家人都在火灾中丧生了
A match you lit, no doubt.Honey, please be careful.
毫无疑问 是你点的火 宝贝 小心点
Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday With a case of this elixir.
费尔夫人昨天来过药店 带来了此种药水
She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate.I don't follow. Try it.
她要求将之降价销售 我不明白 你试一下
What in hell? Vervain.Why is there They know.
怎么会这样 马鞭草 这里怎么会 他们知道了
They're trying to find us,and they're getting crafty about it.
他们想找到我们 变得越来越精明了
The townspeople ingesting vervain?That's inconvenient.
镇上的人在服用马鞭草 那可不妙了
It might be time for us to move on again.No. I like it here.
或许我们又该换个地方了 不 我喜欢这里
I'm not interested in leaving just yet.Can we go, mama?
我现在还不想离开 我们能走了吗 妈妈