Clearly you don't think that's a possible thing.
显然 你不认为是可能的
It... It would be unusual.
那 那会很不寻常的
I get that.I get not everybody could do that, but...everybody's not us.
我懂 我知道不是每个人都会那么做 但是那些人不是我们
I have faith in us because...I believe he still loves me.
我对我们有信心因为我坚信他还是爱我的
And, you know, we've been going through so much that...god, I wish your expressions weren't so transparent.
而且 你知道的 我们已经经历了很多 天哪 我真希望你的表情能别那么明显
Some couples do survive these things, you know.I googled it..."Staying together after the affair."And a lot of couples, I mean, a lot stay together.
有些情侣是能在这些事后存活下来的 我谷歌过的 出轨之后仍能在一起 而且很多情侣 我是说 很多 都依然在一起
And anyway, there is something to be said About moving through it And focusing on us and not on the affair.
而且 不管如何 总有说能熬过这一切的 只要多把关注点放到我们自己身上 而且不是出轨这件事上
I don't want to give up on him.
我不想放弃他
I know him, and I know he knows better.
我了解他 我知道他懂得什么是更好的
But I am only human,And I am so mad at him.
但我只是个普通人啊 我又这么生他的气
You know, so much has happened to us so fast.
太多太多事发生在我们之间了
I think...Part of me was even expecting this.
我认为一部分我其实就盼着这样的事发生呢
Like, you know, he was the more successful one When we started out. No, I didn't know that.
比如 他是事业上更成功的那一方当我们开始的时候 我并不知道这个
Yeah, he was. He was a rising star.
是的 他曾经是 他曾经是新星呢
And he bowed out so that I could do this.
然后 他辞职了 为了让我可以干番事业
He was amazing.It was all his idea.
他真的很棒 这都是他的主意
I'm sure that's why I'm even considering This whole CEO thing,Thinking maybe someone else coming in Will help me get my life back on track.
我想 这是为什么我开始考虑过这个首席执行官的事 想着某一个人会进来 帮助让我找回原先的生活
Okay, that... That's it.
好了 没了
I hate to be the feminist here, between the two of us,But you should be able to have a huge career and be who you are Without having to accept that your husband is having an affair As some kind of payback.
我不想在我们俩之间做支持女权的那个 但你应该拥有一个好的职业 做你自己 别就认为你丈夫出轨是对你的报复
Right on.
说得好
I mean it.
我是说真的
Me, too.
我也是
But such is life, my friend.
但这就是生活 朋友
No, it isn't. Not always.
不 这不是 至少不会一直这样
And I'm not so sure I'd be so forgiving.
而且 我不能确定我能做到那么宽容
I am not so forgiving.I'm saying that I could potentially be forgiving.
我并不宽容 我是说 我可能可以做个宽容的人
But don't think that I don't feel what's going on here.It's crushing.
但我不认为我能不为所发生的事触动 太心碎了
And when I think of Paige...
而且一旦我想到佩吉
oh, don't.
哦 别
Also, if we got divorced, he'd remarry.
而且 如果我们离婚了 他会再结婚的
Maybe not to this girl, but someone.
可能不是和这个女的 但一定会结的
And we both know I'm not easy.
我们都知道我并不好搞
So I could be, like, single forever, which means that...forgive me, but this does Keep me up in the middle of the night.Oh.
所以 我可能 就 永远单身了 那就意味着 原谅我 但这一直让我在大晚上睡不着 哦
What?
什么
That I don't want to be buried alone.
我不想一个人孤孤单单地埋葬
Paige'll be with her husband,And Matt'll be with his new family,And I will be buried with strangers.
佩吉会和她地丈夫一起 而马特会和他的新家庭一起 而我却会和陌生人葬在一起
I will buried in the strangers singles section of the cemetery.
我会被葬在墓园的单身陌生人区
Not that that is a reason to stay together.
不是说这是一个我们呆在一起的理由
But it's just, you know, a scary sidebar.
但 就 这是个可怕的附带结局
Let's take that one off your plate right now.You can be buried with me and Molly.I happen to have space, okay?
先暂时别想这事先 你可以和我还有莫莉葬在一起啊 我正好有空位 好吗
Oh.Thank you so much. That is...and to think I didn't even want to hire you.
哦 谢谢 那真是 而且一想到 我原先都不想聘用你
The one time I don't have my hanky.
唯一一次我手帕没在我身边
You want to...watch TV?Just for a few minutes?
你想看电视吗 就一会儿
Yeah, sure, I would.
哦 好呀 看吧