Stop!
停车!
Can you wait here? I won't be a moment.
能在这儿等我们吗?不用太久。
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Change? Any change?
有零钱吗?施舍点吧?
What for?
要来干嘛?
Cup of tea, of course.
还用说吗,买杯茶喝啊。
Here you go, 50.
给你五十。
Thanks.
谢了。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Investing.
撒网。
Now we go to the gallery. Have you got any cash?
现在我们去美术馆,你身上还有现金吗?
No, I need you to find out all you can about the gallery attendant.
不,我要你去查有关那保安的一切。
Lestrade will give you the address.
雷斯垂德会给你地址。
OK.
好吧。
We'd been sharing about a year. Just sharing.
我们当了一年左右的室友。仅仅是室友关系。
May I?
我可以看看吗?
Yeah.
可以。
Sorry. Stargazer, was he?
不好意思。他是个观星者吗?
God, yeah. Mad about it. It's all he ever did in his spare time.
当然,简直是欲罢不能。闲暇时间全干这个。
He was a nice guy, Alex. I liked him.
亚历是个很好的人。我对他颇有好感。
He was, er never much of a one for hoovering.
他倒是...不怎么爱打扫卫生。
What about art? Did he know anything about that?
那他懂艺术吗?
It was just a job, you know?
那只不过是他的工作?
Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
有其他人来问起过亚历吗?
No. We had a break-in, though.
没有。公寓之前倒是被人撬门而入。
When?
什么时候?
Last night. There was nothing taken.
昨天晚上。一样东西都没丢。
Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.
对了,固话上有亚历的一条留言。
Who was it from?
谁打来的?
I can play it for you, if you like. I'll get the phone.
我可以放给你听。我去拿电话。
Please.
麻烦你了。