He wouldn't. He just wouldn't.
他不会的,就是不会。
Strange things have happened.
凡事难预料。
Westie wasn't a traitor. That's a horrible thing to say!
小威不是叛徒。这是血口喷人!
I'm sorry. But you must understand...That's what they think, isn't it, his bosses?
我很抱歉,但你必须明白...他们都这样想吧,他的上司们?
He was a young man, about to get married,...he had debts.
马上就要结婚的年轻小伙子有不少债务。
Everyone's got debts, and Westie wouldn't want to clear them by selling out his country.
谁不欠债呢?再说了,小威也不会为了还债而卖国。
Can you, er...? Can you tell me exactly what happened that night?
能告诉我那天晚上到底发生了什么吗?
We were having a night in. Just...watching a DVD.
我们那天晚上没出门,就呆在房间里。两人一起看碟。
He normally falls asleep, you know, but he sat through this one. He was quiet.
他通常都会打瞌睡,但那天他却一直醒着。一句话也没说。
Out of the blue he said he just had to go and see someone.
他突然说要出门去见某人。
And you've no idea who?
你不知道他要去见谁吗?
Hi, Liz. You OK, love?
莉兹,亲爱的,你没事吧?
Yeah.
我没事。
Who's this?
这是谁?
John Watson, hi.
约翰·华生。
This is my brother, Joe.
这是我哥哥,乔。
John's trying to find out what happened to Westie, Joe.
约翰在调查小威的事,乔。
You with the police?
你是警察吗?
Sort of, yeah.
算是吧。
Tell them to get off their arses, will you? It's bloody ridiculous.
叫他们别多管闲事了,好吗,真是荒唐至极。
I'll do my best.
我会尽力。
Thanks very much for your help. Again, I'm very, very sorry.
非常感谢你的帮助,请节哀。
He didn't steal those things, Mr Watson. I knew Westie, he was a good man. He was my good man.
华生先生,他没有偷那些东西。我深知小威,他是个好人。至少他是我的好男人。
Spare change?
有零钱吗?
No.
没有。
Any spare change?
有零钱吗?
Alex Woodbridge didn't know anything special about art.
亚历·伍布里奇对艺术一无所知。
And?
还有呢?
And...-Is that it?
还有 ...-就这些吗?
No habits, hobbies, personality? -Give us a chance. He was an amateur astronomer.
没什么特殊习惯,爱好吗?性格呢?-听我说完,他是个业余天文爱好者。
Hold that cab.
让那辆的士等着我们。
Spare change, sir? -Don't mind if I do.
先生,有零钱吗?-有也不要在意。
Can you wait here?
你能在这等等吗?
Fortunately, I haven't been idle. Come on.
幸好我还在不懈努力,我们走。
Beautiful, isn't it?
棒极了,不是吗?
I thought you didn't care about...Doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.
你不是不关心吗?欣赏总可以吧。