What made you start on the banks?
你怎么就开始扯上银行去了?
Realized the job that I had wasn't going to allow me to do the things that I wanted.
意识到我有的工作不能满足我去做我想做的事情。
I had a debt to pay.
我有笔债要还。
Money?
缺钱?
More like an obligation.
不如说是义务。
You got kids?
你有孩子吗?
No.
没有。
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
I was just asking.
就是问问。
What about the rest of the guys?
另外那些人呢?
They got debts too?
他们也有债吗?
Straub does. Gambling.
斯特劳博有。赌债。
Is that why Straub's so jumpy?
所以斯特劳博就一直这么脾气火爆?
You'd be jumpy too, you got blown up twice.
你要是被炸上天两次 你也跟他一样。
Listen, man, I got to get to work.
听好了,兄弟,我得去上班了。
Wait for the call.
等电话。
Any luck I.D.'ing that woman?
找到那个女人了吗?
Kindergarten records say the girl is Amy Myles, daughter of Stacey Myles.
幼儿园记录上说这个小女孩叫艾米·迈尔斯,是史黛西·迈尔斯的女儿。
Father's name not given.
父亲的名字没有写。
I'm checking hospital records.
我在查医院记录。
What about you?
你呢?
I'm going to check on someone else—a guy named Straub.
我要回去查另外一个人——一个叫斯特劳博的家伙。
Strauby, what gives?
斯特劳博,怎么了?
We made you nearly 80 grand last job.
我们上次赚了有8万。
I got five—it's not enough.
我拿了5万——还是不够。
Well, you know how it is.
这个事情你也明白。
I had to clean the money.
我得洗白了这笔钱再说。
That's a big, heavy discount right there.
就这样就平白打了很多折扣的啊。
You guys made 20 grand—I made less than than that.
你们都赚了2万了,我赚的可比这少。
People I owe, they're going to take away my mom's apartment.
那些我欠了钱的人,他们要收走我妈的公寓。
They said one of the paper's I signed, it gives them the right.
他们说我签的一张纸上写明了他们有这权利。
Man, I told you to stay away from the sharks.
兄弟,我都跟你说白了离放高利贷的远点。
Yeah, well, I didn't have much choice then, did I?
那就是说,我没什么路可以走了?
I need more money.
我要更多钱。
Listen, I got a job for you...Tonight.
听着,我有份工给你……今晚。
Now, if you do this right, there's a big score coming down—400 grand big.
如果你好好干,会有大收成——40万。
Bou're kidding.
你没骗我吧。
Big client, big job. 200 for me and 200 for you.
大客户,大油水。你拿20,我拿20。
Yeah, 200 divided four ways.
是,20万四个人分。
Come here. Come on.
过来,进来。
My friend, how you divvy up is your business.
朋友,你们怎么分就是你们自己的事情了。
With this job, you can pay off all your debt...Join Manny and Danny in the land of tequila and grateful senoritas.
这个活,你能付清你所有的债……跟曼尼和丹尼一起去龙舌兰酒的天堂跟美丽的姑娘们厮混了。
You remember Danny Platt?
还记得丹尼·普拉特吗?
Manny Santos? Guys worked hard—did what they were told.
曼尼·桑托斯?努力工作的家伙们——就是依令行事。
And now they're enjoying their retirement.
现在都好好享受退休生活了。
Say we don't make it out of one of these jobs.
如果说我们没做成一个活。
Say we take casualties.
如果说我们出现了伤亡。
Still the same split, right?
还是照样分对不对?
50/50 with you?
跟你对半?
Sure.
当然。
But you guys are going to make it out.
但是你们几个肯定能行。
You're a unit—team.
你们是个整体——是个队伍。