手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:乔伊和战友的故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Who was it, Joey?

是谁,乔伊?

A friend.

一个朋友。

Took my place on patrol. Got killed.

他替我去巡逻。结果被杀了。

Why'd he take your place?

为什么他要接替你?

L.T. puts me on honor guard for this visiting politician...

中尉派我去护送一名来访政客……

So I'm scrubbing my boots, and Frank—that was his name—Frank goes out.

所以我在擦我的靴子,而弗兰克 是的他叫弗兰克,他就去了。

His wife had just had a baby.

他妻子刚生了个孩子。

This little girl called Amy.

一个叫艾米的小女孩。

He was so happy, he said nothing could hurt him.

他真的很开心,说没什么能伤到他。

IED rips him to pieces in the seat I should have been sitting in.

简易炸弹把他炸成了碎片那个位置本来应该是我坐。

So that's your debt?

所以这是你欠的债吗?

Yeah. He used to show me her picture, you know?

是的。他给我看过她的照片

He was going to lay the world at her feet, man.

他本来要给她整个世界,伙计。

Was going to give her money for college, everything.

他要送她去上大学,给她一切。

And he would have done that too.

要是他在的话,他肯定能做到。

He would have done it.

肯定能。

And that's what you're going to do.

所以这是你准备做的事。

You tell anyone else?

你有告诉过别人吗?

No, not even my girlfriend.

没有,连我女朋友都没说。

So you're still fighting the war.

所以你还在战斗。

She's still waiting.

她还在等你。

When this is done...I'm with her completely.

等到这事结束了我就能完全回到她身边。

Be with her now.

现在就回到她身边。

Don't do the job.

别干那单活。

My friend got killed.

我朋友被杀了。

Got to take care of his kid.

我得照顾他的孩子。

It's Pia, right?

你是琵娅吧?

Yeah.

是的。

You're even prettier than Joey said.

你比乔伊说的更漂亮。

You're a friend of Joey's?

你是乔伊的朋友吗?

Army. Just in New York for a few days.

战友。我刚来纽约没几天。

He's crazy about you, you know that?

他对你神魂颠倒,你知道吗?

It's funny how his friends know more about what he's feeling than I do.

他朋友比我更了解他的感觉真奇怪呢。

Well, you know, Joey's a...bit of a closed book.

乔伊他……比较喜欢把事情窝在心里。

You're telling me.

可不是。

Starting to wonder if he's ever going to let me in.

不知道他什么时候才能对我打开心扉。

Waited six years for him to come home, and it's like he's still over there.

我等了他六年,等他回来现在感觉他还在那儿。

Sorry. Shouldn't go crying all over the customers.

抱歉。我不该随便在客人面前哭诉。

No, no, no, no, no, no. It's all right.

不,不,不,没关系。

Look, you're a beautiful woman.

听我说,像你这么漂亮的女人。

If Joey doesn't come to his senses, plenty more fish in the sea.

要是乔伊一直不开窍,何必在一棵树上吊死呢。

No, I'm stuck with him.

不,我吃定他了。

Loved him since I was so high.

我这么小时就爱上他了。

That's the way it is.

就是这样。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
politician [.pɔli'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 政治家,政客

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。