You...
你这...
Oh, your face!..utter...
你那表情 纯粹的...
Your face! You!
瞧你那表情 你
Totally had you!
你上当了
You cock! I knew it! I knew it!
你这混蛋 我就知道 我就知道
You... Oh, those things you said, such sweet things.
你说的那些甜蜜的话
I never knew you cared.
我从不知道你在意
I will, I'll kill you if you ever breathe a word of this...
你敢告诉别人 我就杀了你
Scout's honour...to anyone! You knew!
对天发誓 你敢 你早就知道
You knew how to turn it off!
你早就知道怎么关掉它
There's an off switch.
有个开关
There's always an off switch.
炸弹总有开关
Terrorists can get into all sorts of problems unless there's an off switch.
恐怖分子会遇到各种意外 有个开关才安全
So why did you let me go through all that?!
那为什么这样熬我?
I didn't lie altogether.
我也没有全撒谎
I've absolutely no idea how to turn any of these silly little lights off.
我实在不知怎么关掉这些小破灯
And you did call the police?
你还报了警?
Of course I called the police.
我当然报了警
I'm definitely going to kill you!
我绝对要杀了你
Oh, please. Killing me, that's so two years ago.
拜托 杀我 反射弧长达两年啊