For all the hurt that I caused you.
原谅我带给你的所有伤害
No, no, no, no, no, no, this is a trick.
不不不 这又是圈套
No.
不是
Another one of your bloody tricks.
你又玩这种圈套
No.
不是
You're just trying to make me say something nice.
你就想骗我说点好话
Not this time.
这次不是
It's just to make you look good even though you've behaved like...
你就想保持光辉形象 尽管你做出...
I wanted you not to be dead.
我当初求你别死
Yeah, well, be careful what you wish for.
唉 许愿需谨慎啊
If I hadn't come back, you wouldn't be standing there and.....you'd still have a future, with Mary.
如果我没回来 你不会站在这里 你还会有未来 和玛丽一起
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Look, I find it difficult. I find it difficult, this sort of stuff.
听好 我很难说出口 这话我说不出口
I know.
我知道
You were the best and the wisest man that I have ever known.
(出自原著“最后一案”) 你是我所知道的最好的人 最明智的人
Yes, of course I forgive you.
对 我当然原谅你
The criminal network Moriarty headed was vast.
莫里亚蒂的犯罪网络波及太深
Its roots were everywhere, like a cancer, so we came up with a plan.
遍布各处 如同癌症 于是我们有了主意
Mycroft fed Moriarty information about me.
麦克罗夫特向莫里亚蒂提供我的消息
Moriarty, in turn, gave us hints, just hints as to the extent of his web.
莫里亚蒂报以提示提示他的网络触及之处
We let him go, because it was important to let him believe he had the upper hand.
让他脱罪很重要 必须让他以为自己占着上风
And then, I sat back and watched Moriarty destroy my reputation, bit by bit.
我坐在暗处 看着莫里亚蒂 一点一点 毁掉我的名誉
I had to make him believe he'd beaten me,
我要让他相信 他打垮了我
utterly defeated me, and then he'd show his hand.
完全打垮了我 他才会摊牌
There were 13 likely scenarios once we were up on that roof.
在天台上的计划 有13个方案
Each of them were rigorously worked out and given a code name.
每个都考虑充分 并且有一个代号
It wasn't just my reputation that Moriarty needed to bury. I had to die.
他要埋葬的不仅是我的名誉 还有我的性命