Go on, get out of here, before I blow your damn heads off!
快走,离开这里,否则我让你们脑袋开花
We're not gonna hurt you!
我们不会伤害你的
Yeah, well, that's what they all say.
对,他们都这么说
How do I know you're not with them?
我怎么知道你们是不是一伙的
Do we look like Skitters?!
我们长得像突击者吗
You know, it's not spacemen that bother me.
我说的不是外星人
It's the human trash that are tearing up this city, stealing everything that's not nailed down!
是那些在城里横行的人类垃圾,能拿走的东西他们都不放过
We're with the resistance! We could help you!
我们是抵抗军,我们能帮你
Help, I don't need. You want to talk? Let's talk.
帮助就免了。你们想谈谈,那就谈谈
I'm Tom Mason. That's my son Hal and our commanding officer, Captain Weaver.
我是汤姆·梅森,这是我儿子哈尔,以及指挥官韦弗上尉
Sonja. Sonja Renken.
桑尼娅,桑尼娅·瑞肯
This would go a whole lot smoother if you'd lower your weapon.
如果你把枪放下,咱们的气氛就融洽多了
Well, I have to admit, you don't seem like those others.
我得承认你们跟其他人不太一样
Others? How long you been out here?
其他人,你在这里有多久了
I never left. You can come in if you'd like.
我就没离开过。你们可以进来
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间陪她聊天
Well, if it's spacemen you want, I've been keeping my eye on them, too.
如果你们想找外星人,我也一直在盯着它们
Just around the corner. 2740.
就在拐角处,2740号
First floor, apartment 1B. Thank you.
一楼,房间号1B。谢谢
Doesn't seem right, just leaving her here.
把她自己留在这里不太好吧
Our mission has to take priority, and this could be a trap.
我们要以任务为重,而这可能是个陷阱
Or an opportunity. Porter sends us after information on the structure.
也可能是个机会。波特让我们侦查外星基地
This woman's been living next to it for months.
这女人住在它旁边好几个月
Or she might just be some crazy woman, living by herself.
也许她就是一个独居的疯女人
She survived the invasion, got the drop on three fighters. We should all be so crazy.
她在入侵时活下来了,三个战士从天而降,我们都应该疯狂一些
All right. You and Hal go in, watch yourselves.
好吧,你和哈尔进去,千万小心
If the building's clear, find out what she knows.
如果建筑没危险,就看看她都知道什么
What about you?
那你呢
I'll stand watch. I see any incoming, I'll fire a warning shot.
我放哨。有敌人来了,我就鸣枪警告你们